Register to Comment
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nationalsday View Post
    Not to mention the potential hazards of head lice and worms
    Unless the kids are taking your blueberry muffin and rubbing it on their heads or their arses, I'd say you're fairly safe...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Unless the kids are taking your blueberry muffin and rubbing it on their heads or their arses, I'd say you're fairly safe...

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    Good idea.

About time somebody decided to ban the screaming
    undisciplined snotty sprogs that certain parents deem it ok to inflict on the general public.
    You were once a "screaming undisciplined snotty sprog" and I suspect the only thing that changed is that you got some tissue paper.

This will basicially be an all male affair as most women in Limerick have two or three kids with different fathers. On the other hand at least the fathers will be easier to track down now.

Well he crashed and burned on Newstalk yesterday and Moncrieff cut straight to an ad break while this gobsh1te was ranting that this isn't a coffee shop, but apparently it's a coffee education coffee centre. It won't last long if he's as popular in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    Alan Andrews, who may or may not be part of the Andrews political dynasty, is a self proclaimed "serial entrepreneur ".

This carpetbagging Dubliner has decided to open what he is calling an "Adults Only" coffee shop at the Old Barracks in Birdhill. I know what you're all thinking, and no!...there won't be scantily clad baristas, nor will there be a bowl for keys at the door. Instead this outsider has decided that persons under the age of twelve or fourteen will not be admitted.

This sounds like a rather ageist agenda from this guy who says, "I have got kids". One wonders how exactly he "got" them, and how many he "got".

Seems irresponsible of the good people of Limerick to allow this individual to continue with his plan to discriminate against these under twelve or fourteen year olds.

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/b...-motorway.html
    My observation is that Ireland is incredibly unwelcoming to children relative to the cities we have lived in since the stork came. While we dont take the kids to michelin star restaraunts or to hipster bars after 9 we pretty much go to all the places we would have gone while childless in NY and it has never ever been an issue. Every single establishment has high chairs, contingency plans for strollers and kids options. bars ,cafes, restaurants , they dont frown.
    Ireland....I dont know if its because the place is more uptight in general or if its a function of the overly dispersed population settlement mixed with sprawling cities which means there has been retardation in development of public socializing outside of the pubs now letting women in the front bar....

Maybe this is just cheap publicity.....

I do know, anecdotally, that the killaloe area has been subject to influx of a lot of exiles from the Pale and has historically welcomed the "mutton dressed as lamb" rugger & golf types from limerick so there might just be an element of $hite about it....
    The way to exclude undesirable custom , be they kids or people who dont appreciate your BS coffee experience in a by-passed sraidbhaile in Tipperary, is through branding & pricing......of course then you have to have a sound business plan, customer base and product that matches the pricing...
    Last edited by Roberto Jordan; 14th April 2018 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizillusioned View Post
    Great idea... now if they could only bring this along to flights...

It is always the parents who are at fault..a kid screaming ALL the way across the Atlantic and the stupid parents walking up and down the aisles with it, annoying the SH!TE out of everyone. Eventually, an exasperated woman sitting two rows back took the child and had him quiet in two seconds.... needless to say, those two parents were HATED by two hundred other people.
    nice anecotal bS there. babies cry , especially babies pulled from their routine, its no fun for the parents either......deal with it.

What about the fat fuppers i have to sit next to on flights? or the , if we are talking EI flights to Ireland, the guys drinking, farting and burping for 6 hours......? or the late middle aged women wearing the gold reserves of Sierre Leon holding up the line through security? Or the shoppers with 8 pieces of hand luggage filling the overheads? And so on and so forth......
    People are people , accept it or move to Archangel....

I wonder what his username is here?

Anyway bloody Dubs, coming into our hamlets and thinkin’ dere grate. The whole lotta them should fukk off, ther’s no DART in Annascaul, they get everything up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Air Marshals should be allowed to set their phasers to "stun" - or if the technology isn't available, be allowed to administer a belt of thorazine.
    On three occasions I've seen young children met by medical staff on landing. Perforated eardrums. Flying is not a happy experience for some kids.

Quote Originally Posted by CatullusV View Post
    On three occasions I've seen young children met by medical staff on landing. Perforated eardrums. Flying is not a happy experience for some kids.
    Parents fault according to folks on here.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment