Register to Comment
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 110
  1. #91
    Dunny Dunny is offline
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballubahs
    Johnny will not lose his seat to SF. In the by election (OK the media were kicking them about at the time) Joey did really well but still only polled about 12% and struggled on transfers.

    In the general of 2002 where he was better placed than now, he took, 9.5%.

    Basically in Meath Joey is polling around 6000 first preferences. They cant grow this anymore and with the loss of Michael Gallaghers votes and area to Meath East, Joey must be losing about 1500-2000 votes. That means he might not even be the last out if the Rainbow manage the transfers.
    Id have to agree. Reilly is going to lose votes to Meath East.

    Brady is working away on the ground in the Coole Area and all over North Meath.

    I expect it to be tight but Brady to join Dempsey and English in the Dáil
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #92
    bradán feasa bradán feasa is offline
    bradán feasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    610

    I know that private opinion polls are even less reliable than public ones but I have heard from a good FF source that an opinion poll was carried out 3 weeks ago by said party and it indicated that Johnny 'The Quite man' Brady was behind Joe Reilly on first preferences.

    The same poll also indicated that Labour votes in Navan and north Meath are more likely to transfer to Joe.

    The contest is open still for sure!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #93
    Dunny Dunny is offline
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by bradán feasa
    I know that private opinion polls are even less reliable than public ones but I have heard from a good FF source that an opinion poll was carried out 3 weeks ago by said party and it indicated that Johnny 'The Quite man' Brady was behind Joe Reilly on first preferences.

    The same poll also indicated that Labour votes in Navan and north Meath are more likely to transfer to Joe.

    The contest is open still for sure!
    Unless you are talking to very high people in the party, opinion polls are not available to normal party members.

    Also, do you really think any good FF source will tell you that Johnny is doing well and all is going good??

    Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #94
    EvotingMachine0197 EvotingMachine0197 is offline
    EvotingMachine0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13,941

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny
    Quote Originally Posted by bradán feasa
    I know that private opinion polls are even less reliable than public ones but I have heard from a good FF source that an opinion poll was carried out 3 weeks ago by said party and it indicated that Johnny 'The Quite man' Brady was behind Joe Reilly on first preferences.

    The same poll also indicated that Labour votes in Navan and north Meath are more likely to transfer to Joe.

    The contest is open still for sure!
    Unless you are talking to very high people in the party, opinion polls are not available to normal party members.

    Also, do you really think any good FF source will tell you that Johnny is doing well and all is going good??

    Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"
    So, was there an opinion poll 3 weeks ago or not ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #95
    bradán feasa bradán feasa is offline
    bradán feasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    610

    Yes why dont you answer the question Dunny and then be honest about the results?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #96
    rover rover is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,764

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny
    Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"
    hang on a second. you say he is in for a fight..........but you say that none of the challengers have a hope (geraghty, maybe reilly)
    so who is he in for a fight with?

    and how come he seems to be doing badly? not doing much work? too busy making up smears against geraghty?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #97
    EvotingMachine0197 EvotingMachine0197 is offline
    EvotingMachine0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13,941

    Speaking of Geraghty, what was the deal with him on Newstalk this morning. Did he make an ageist comment about TD's or something? I got the impression he was in the soup.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #98
    Dunny Dunny is offline
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by EvotingMachine0197
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny
    Quote Originally Posted by bradán feasa
    I know that private opinion polls are even less reliable than public ones but I have heard from a good FF source that an opinion poll was carried out 3 weeks ago by said party and it indicated that Johnny 'The Quite man' Brady was behind Joe Reilly on first preferences.

    The same poll also indicated that Labour votes in Navan and north Meath are more likely to transfer to Joe.

    The contest is open still for sure!
    Unless you are talking to very high people in the party, opinion polls are not available to normal party members.

    Also, do you really think any good FF source will tell you that Johnny is doing well and all is going good??

    Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"
    So, was there an opinion poll 3 weeks ago or not ?
    I have not heard of a poll for definite. Maybe other parties are polling but in general local organisations are not privy to the results.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #99
    Dunny Dunny is offline
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by bradán feasa
    Yes why dont you answer the question Dunny and then be honest about the results?
    Dude I dont spend all night waiting for some one to put up a post on this topic. I answered the post when I realised that there a question to be answered
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #100
    Dunny Dunny is offline
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by rover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny
    Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"
    hang on a second. you say he is in for a fight..........but you say that none of the challengers have a hope (geraghty, maybe reilly)
    so who is he in for a fight with?

    and how come he seems to be doing badly? not doing much work? too busy making up smears against geraghty?
    He is in for a fight as he has lost about 1400 votes alone due to the constituency split. 3300 votes went to Meath East, yet we only picked up about 1900 from the Coole Area.

    If any one id going to dint Johnny, I think it could be Higgins.

    Johnny is not making smears against Gergahty or any one. Get over it.

    Johnny is doing a lot of work, you may not beleive it but thats your choice. He is helping people everyday through his constit office and clinics. Again, its up to you whether you accept it or not.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment