Register to Comment
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ballubahs
    Johnny will not lose his seat to SF. In the by election (OK the media were kicking them about at the time) Joey did really well but still only polled about 12% and struggled on transfers.

In the general of 2002 where he was better placed than now, he took, 9.5%.

Basically in Meath Joey is polling around 6000 first preferences. They cant grow this anymore and with the loss of Michael Gallaghers votes and area to Meath East, Joey must be losing about 1500-2000 votes. That means he might not even be the last out if the Rainbow manage the transfers.
    Id have to agree. Reilly is going to lose votes to Meath East.

Brady is working away on the ground in the Coole Area and all over North Meath.

I expect it to be tight but Brady to join Dempsey and English in the Dáil
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I know that private opinion polls are even less reliable than public ones but I have heard from a good FF source that an opinion poll was carried out 3 weeks ago by said party and it indicated that Johnny 'The Quite man' Brady was behind Joe Reilly on first preferences.

The same poll also indicated that Labour votes in Navan and north Meath are more likely to transfer to Joe.

The contest is open still for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by bradán feasa
    I know that private opinion polls are even less reliable than public ones but I have heard from a good FF source that an opinion poll was carried out 3 weeks ago by said party and it indicated that Johnny 'The Quite man' Brady was behind Joe Reilly on first preferences.

The same poll also indicated that Labour votes in Navan and north Meath are more likely to transfer to Joe.

Unless you are talking to very high people in the party, opinion polls are not available to normal party members.

Also, do you really think any good FF source will tell you that Johnny is doing well and all is going good??

Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny

Unless you are talking to very high people in the party, opinion polls are not available to normal party members.

Also, do you really think any good FF source will tell you that Johnny is doing well and all is going good??

Johnny is in for a fight, no doubt about it but dont beleive what ya hear from "good sources"
    So, was there an opinion poll 3 weeks ago or not ?

Yes why dont you answer the question Dunny and then be honest about the results?

hang on a second. you say he is in for a fight..........but you say that none of the challengers have a hope (geraghty, maybe reilly)
    so who is he in for a fight with?

and how come he seems to be doing badly? not doing much work? too busy making up smears against geraghty?

Speaking of Geraghty, what was the deal with him on Newstalk this morning. Did he make an ageist comment about TD's or something? I got the impression he was in the soup.

Quote Originally Posted by EvotingMachine0197

So, was there an opinion poll 3 weeks ago or not ?
    I have not heard of a poll for definite. Maybe other parties are polling but in general local organisations are not privy to the results.

Yes why dont you answer the question Dunny and then be honest about the results?
    Dude I dont spend all night waiting for some one to put up a post on this topic. I answered the post when I realised that there a question to be answered

Quote Originally Posted by rover
    hang on a second. you say he is in for a fight..........but you say that none of the challengers have a hope (geraghty, maybe reilly)
    so who is he in for a fight with?

and how come he seems to be doing badly? not doing much work? too busy making up smears against geraghty?
    He is in for a fight as he has lost about 1400 votes alone due to the constituency split. 3300 votes went to Meath East, yet we only picked up about 1900 from the Coole Area.

If any one id going to dint Johnny, I think it could be Higgins.

Johnny is not making smears against Gergahty or any one. Get over it.

Johnny is doing a lot of work, you may not beleive it but thats your choice. He is helping people everyday through his constit office and clinics. Again, its up to you whether you accept it or not.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment