Register to Comment
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    Well then let's go back to the post in question:

What's your point in that post?
    Like I said your reading comprehension is poor, I simply asserted that the numbers voting for him have fallen in real percentage terms over his period as a DCC Councillor. Perhaps, I need to make things clearer for the low IQ set like yourself.

Live and Learn I guess.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    Construct your strategy, and come back then. Got it?
    I'm not been paid to an autopsy on the Labour election results of 2011, I have stated my case numerous times now on this thread for why hold the opinion I hold.

Would you like to come back after you get a clear idea about the figures and try and back up you previous assertions with some evidence in regards to what you've said about the Irish Times piece and Gilmore?
    Last edited by Degeneration X; 12th February 2018 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    Like I said your reading comprehension is poor, I simply asserted that the numbers voting for him have fallen in real percentage terms over his period as a DCC Councillor. Perhaps, I need to make things clearer for the low IQ set like yourself.

Live and Learn I guess.
    I don't who either of the posters who are discussing my vote here...but thanks to you Hiding behind a poster for your clarity. I have never really been a numbers man in politics so found your stats fascinating. My politics tends to come from my gut feelings. All I know is that I have sought election. Four times since cooped in 1993. I have been returned each time. This included 2014:when Lab sadly lost many seats. In that election. Despite having two running mates I won third seat behind two candidates who ran on their own. I will seek reelection in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermot Lacey View Post
    I don't who either of the posters who are discussing my vote here...but thanks to you Hiding behind a poster for your clarity. I have never really been a numbers man in politics so found your stats fascinating. My politics tends to come from my gut feelings. All I know is that I have sought election. Four times since cooped in 1993. I have been returned each time. This included 2014:when Lab sadly lost many seats. In that election. Despite having two running mates I won third seat behind two candidates who ran on their own. I will seek reelection in 2019.
    Best of luck with your re-election campaign and to all your colleagues on DCC, of all political parties and none, who are re-seeking election in 2019 .

PS: Cooped? Co-opted surely. Your not a chicken after all.

Best of luck with your re-election campaign and to all your colleagues on DCC, of all political parties and none, who are re-seeking election in 2019 .

PS: Cooped? Co-opted surely. Your not a chicken after all.
    Indeed it should have read co-opted. looking forward to May 2019 but plenty of work to do in the meantime.

Indeed it should have read co-opted. looking forward to May 2019 but plenty of work to do in the meantime.
    I don't doubt it -when is the boundary report on the LEAs for 2019 due, should make interesting reading for you and your DCC colleagues.

I don't doubt it -when is the boundary report on the LEAs for 2019 due, should make interesting reading for you and your DCC colleagues.
    Yes indeed.
    My electoral has significantly changed at each election but I suppose the biggest challenge was when I lost nearly half my area and ended up in the same ward as my colleagues Oisin Quinn and Mary Freehill. All three of us won.

I'll deal with whatever the Boundary Commission comes up with. No point in whingeing about it. At this stage I have represented nearly all of the Dublin Bay South Constituency at one stage or another. I hope to do so for another five years after the next Local Elections.

Yes indeed.
    My electoral has significantly changed at each election but I suppose the biggest challenge was when I lost nearly half my area and ended up in the same ward as my colleagues Oisin Quinn and Mary Freehill. All three of us won.

I'll deal with whatever the Boundary Commission comes up with. No point in whingeing about it. At this stage I have represented nearly all of the Dublin Bay South Constituency at one stage or another. I hope to do so for another five years after the next Local Elections.
    Do you think the proposed smaller LEAs will negatively effect Labour's numbers in the next DCC Chamber? If they come to pass that is.

Do you think the proposed smaller LEAs will negatively effect Labour's numbers in the next DCC Chamber? If they come to pass that is.
    I'm interested in what is goof for the citizen and public generally. In that respect I believe 3/4 seat areas are best.

Good not goof

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment