Register to Comment
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Hilarious Twitter row between joke "labour" councillor Lacey and George Galloway :)

With no sense of irony a joke "labour" party councillor Dermot Lacey and of all people George Galloway broke out on Twitter last night

'When is this p***k up for re-election': George Galloway and a Dublin councillor are having a heated row on Twitter
    "A BIZARRE SERIES of exchanges took place last night on Twitter between Dublin Labour councillor Dermot Lacey and British politician George Galloway, with the latter calling Lacey “a pig at the trough” and “a ******************************!

The row should really be about why a free market, neo-liberal, pro austerity and anti ordinary taxpayer party dares to refer to itself as “Labour”. .

Merry Christmas piesters!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Anyone who has a problem with that attention-seeking charlatan Galloway sounds pretty normal to me,

Remind me of Lacey's achievements.

George Galloway despite everything is one of the greatest living British Catholics. I am very proud that I got to shake his hand once. None of us are perfect, but very few of us have any claim to greatness.
    Last edited by Ratio Et Fides; 24th December 2016 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    George Galloway despite everything of one of the greatest living British Catholics. I am very proud that I got to shake his hand once. None of us are perfect, but very few of us have any claim to greatness.
    He's an ars#hole, Bill, much like your good self.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    George Galloway despite everything of one of the greatest living British Catholics. I am very proud that I got to shake his hand once. None of us are perfect, but very few of us have any claim to greatness.
    No he is not. He is a bollox.

Went off Galloway when he appeared on celebrity Big Brother.

Did his fee go to a good cause I wonder.

Mr Galloway is a man of extraordinary courage and principles, a towering figure of a man who we should all hope will one day become our nation's President, a role which he would be qualified to fulfil thanks to having a mother from Ireland. President Galloway would help reassert Ireland's tradition of standing up for small nations and fearlessly speaking truth to power, and that is why each one of us here on this forum should lose no chance to nominate him for President whenever next the nominations are being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscurito View Post
    Anyone who has a problem with that attention-seeking charlatan Galloway sounds pretty normal to me,
    Indeed - best to declare it a scoreless draw!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment