Register to Comment
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Quote Originally Posted by publicrealm View Post
    I also know Dermot Lacy. I'm not a Labour supporter- but if they had more decent sorts like him I might be.

A hard working and honourable guy in my experience.
    "A hard working and honourable guy" ???? How could he be if he is a member of "labour", the demonstrably lowest vilest two faced bunch of lying political hypocrites and ne'er do wells that ever polluted politics ! They have defecated on Connolly and everything Labour ever stood for!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Galloway calls for 'new Intifada'.....

Labour Party should be reported for abuse of advertising standards, like podophiles naming themselves as a child care agency. Better named, the agency for providing optimum pensions to ex Sinn Fein The Workers Party Political Bureau members.

I have not been on here for a long time but I see expose the lot of them and brughaha are still are at rtheir dishonest nonsense. For the record I am not paid for ANY Board - and there are about 5/6 of them outside normal Council representation that I am a member of. in some cases i am the ONLY person who neitehr takes expenses or payments from same - but heck I know the truth does not matter to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by cllr View Post
    I have not been on here for a long time but I see expose the lot of them and brughaha are still are at rtheir dishonest nonsense. For the record I am not paid for ANY Board - and there are about 5/6 of them outside normal Council representation that I am a member of. in some cases i am the ONLY person who neitehr takes expenses or payments from same - but heck I know the truth does not matter to some people.
    You stood while other Labourites ran away. That counts and should be respected here. Perhaps you could get the Labour party back to supporting people rather than trendy causes.

Quote Originally Posted by cllr View Post
    Dermo - no. Just no. Labour have been as corrupt as the day is long for decades and that means that you are untrustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eventualities View Post
    Dermo - no. Just no. Labour have been as corrupt as the day is long for decades and that means that you are untrustworthy.
    How have Labour been as corrupt as the day is long for decades ?

Quote Originally Posted by showbandmanager View Post
    How have Labour been as corrupt as the day is long for decades ?
    Facilitating austerity, selling out the working class, refusing to push progressive agendas (to the point of tossing Militant)... any other questions?

Facilitating austerity, selling out the working class, refusing to push progressive agendas (to the point of tossing Militant)... any other questions?
    Have you either a calendar or a memory? If so run a check on both!
    Austerity started in 2008 before the beloved banks went belly up. The working class that you romanticise about were in fact selling themselves out years previous to that with SSIA's.
    Militants were never picketing banks during the McCreevy era. In fact they were getting on board like the rest of them maxing out their entitlements and lauding Bertienomics as they bought elocution lessons to morph from middle class backgrounds to working class heros.

Few of the militiants would dirty their copy books going to a Tec in Berties era, would they?

By the way, Labour ended up in office, 3 years later following a bail out from the troika.

Just saying!

That's not corruption though , is it ?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment