Register to Comment
Page 86 of 121 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    Apology accepted...
    Do read a little more carefully. That wasn't an apology.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

No should it have been an apology. Said poster is the worst type of troll on these boards seen here repeatedly trying to provoke and even gloating repeatedly on reaction of those affected by tragedy: Hillsborough Disaster - Independent Report to finally reveal the truth of what happened?

The only reason the few other juvenile and one senile ( dangling from the ceiling apparently ) spur it on is because of the unwavering and obsessive support it provides in this thread much like the combined fact-averse diversionary emotive those same 3 or 4 keep spewing.

Of course avoiding any rational comment on the reality that the current immoral legislation causes:

Quote Originally Posted by And So I Said View Post
    It is never right to celebrate the ending of human life.
    "Repeating rubbish ad infinitum does not make it worth more and it is insulting to anyone with any intelligence that you would assume to try and make an untruth seem true.

There is no need to keep repeating a lie which is clearly stated in the very quote used. "to celebrate being pro-choice" - that is to celebrate being free from medeval conceptionist theocratic thinking - Why Conceptionism Fails | Repugnant Conclusions - to celebrate being someone able to make their own decisions and not have someone elses hypocritical beliefs shoved down their throat - to celebrate being part of the modern scientific world in outlook not part of a patriarchal chauvinistic anachronism -

not to celebrate abortion because no human being would ever do that - not any worth considering human and certainly not any who have been there. It is a disgusting shame to keep that evil self-serving propoganda going especially for the gain of some backward theocrats and corrupt power mongers who could not care less about the vulnerable people most affected by it."

Of course same poster will resort to slander of other posters as reported previously when desperate for ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaMcN View Post
    I haven't said anything offensive and I haven't engaged in the name-calling and aggressive abusiveness several pro-choice posters have engaged in in this thread.
    "It may startle you to realise that some people find being called "murderers", "killers of the innocent" and taking part in the "massacre of the unborn" quite seriously offensive especially when:
    a) you are very likely referring to an already very hurtful time in their or one of their loved ones lives
    b) they do not agree at all with the foundation (or source) of said abuse - conceptionism - Why Conceptionism Fails | Repugnant Conclusions
    c) be that as it may, do find the wonder of potential life amazing and would never take a decision regarding the potential for one lightly
    d) feel very strongly that said abuse is more fitting to the source that condemns people in need to a horrible and more difficult time.

Just a heads up - in case no one had explained that before.."

Of course reacting to the deliberate and methodical emotive mudslinging will be pounced on by the "righteous" - righteously indoctrinated more like.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gebra View Post
    I take it you don't support IVF or embryonic stem cell research.

Correct...

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Do read a little more carefully. That wasn't an apology.

"But if accusing someone of being full of hatred is not an act worthy of a toerag, then I apologise"

Your words dude...

"But if accusing someone of being full of hatred is not an act worthy of a toerag, then I apologise"

Your words dude...
    Toland is the vilest kind of pseudo leftist liberal shill. The male equivalent of Bacik.

So Tea Shark. Why do you support restricting a woman's 'Right to Choose'..?

Quote Originally Posted by happytuesdays View Post
    Toland is the vilest kind of pseudo leftist liberal shill. The male equivalent of Bacik.
    Did you complain about abusive language?

Correct...
    So a cluster of cells that you cannot distinguish from a jellyfish that is outside the womb and totally unviable in that state but could be used to help a couple have a child is out of bounds?
    Research that uses the embryos that would be otherwise destroyed also cannot be used to develop treatments for patients with life threatening illnesses according to your position.
    An embryo that is created in vitro is not viable unless it has certain very specific characteristics and only then there is a small chance that it will develop into a foetus and then a baby. Most embryos are not viable even in utero hence the high rate of miscarriage.
    You care more about non-sentient forms of life than you do about sentient forms of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Did you complain about abusive language?
    I haven't reported any posts. I accept that this is a contentious issue and that people feel strongly. In your case; you are an emigrant and like all emigrants you see the society you have left behind in freeze frame. Perhaps you feel that this is an opportunity to 'stick it' to an overweening church or a static conservative society.
    What else explains the vituperative tone of your comments?

I am confident however that like 'Choice Ireland' you don't care about women having crisis pregnancies. Because if you or 'Choice Ireland' did care about women in that difficult situation you would seek legislation for first trimester abortion as in Germany; this would have a chance of passing.

Instead Bacik and the rest of 'pro choice' crowd want to stick the needle through the fontanelle as the baby is crowning. That at any rate is what they demand.

Am I happy that everyone on 'my side' in this issue appears to be mad? No! But a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by happytuesdays View Post
    Instead Bacik and the rest of 'pro choice' crowd want to stick the needle through the fontanelle as the baby is crowning. That at any rate is what they demand.
    Great summation...

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment