Register to Comment
Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree979Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Hillmanhunter1 View Post
    Evidence? Links please?
    Also, I'm sure you'll acknowledge that parts of Western Europe are no longer as dangerous as they used to be.
    Don't try to bull$h1t me, I have lived in Northern Europe for two decades. I am worn out posting links to news articles on this site.

People who take the ostrich option just ignore the facts. None of you responded to my comments about mainstream change of opinion in Europe because it does not suit your narrative. It is not the Alt-Right which has taken a U-turn on mass immigration, it is the mainstream political elite. The big gates are no longer enough to keep the problems out.

You're suffering from confirmation bias. I cannot change someone who claims to know the world from their armchair.
    Last edited by Innocent Bystander; 16th April 2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Johann Tserclaes View Post
    'the most misogynistic and homophobic organisation there has ever been'.
    What a hysterical and hyperbolic statement. Your profound ignorance of history and cultural patterns is astounding.

Yet what shatters your credibility the most is the cognitive dissonance displayed when, as the rabid anti-catholic bigot you are, you advocate the burning of churches and yet would be delighted to have coffee in an islamic centre.

And of course, when your intellectual arguments are exposed as tattered, shabby and empty we have the retreat to the brandishing of the old, tired and cliched word 'racist'.

The people of Kilkenny are proud of their tradition and heritage.
    Is it racist to want to preserve it?
    The people of Kilkenny value their homogeneity and sense of identity.
    Is it racist to want to conserve it?
    The people of Kilkenny know the worth of their tourist industry.
    Is it racist to want to maintain it?

How dare you insult people who are happy with what they have and want to keep it. What right do you Pro-Regressives have to insist that the towns and cities of Ireland change to accommodate your oikophobia and self-loathing.
    You never say how much immigration Ireland should take.
    You never put a limit on it.
    You never specify how Ireland will be changed by mass immigration.

I see from your posts that you are a pro-abotionist and an advocate, as you would put it, of women having control of their own bodies.
    Yet you are determined to deny the right of the towns and cities of Ireland the right to control who should be part of their own communities.

Ireland has already shown astonishing willingness to accommodate others. But enough is enough.
    Go preach to the Chinese and Japanese the virtues of mass immigration. Put up posts accusing them of racism.
    It is a waste of energy with people who are brainwashed, they just won't accept facts. You can post news articles from the mainstream and they will still deny it, so you are "wasting your sweetness on the desert air".

I (foolishly) thought that if I told these people what was happening first hand, as witnessed by an Irishman, that they would listen. Not a chance. They know more about Europe from watching the telly than I do living here.

These people will never let something like the truth get in the way of their preconceived notions!

Quote Originally Posted by Johann Tserclaes View Post
    'the most misogynistic and homophobic organisation there has ever been'.
    What a hysterical and hyperbolic statement. Your profound ignorance of history and cultural patterns is astounding.

Yet what shatters your credibility the most is the cognitive dissonance displayed when, as the rabid anti-catholic bigot you are, you advocate the burning of churches and yet would be delighted to have coffee in an islamic centre.

And of course, when your intellectual arguments are exposed as tattered, shabby and empty we have the retreat to the brandishing of the old, tired and cliched word 'racist'.

The people of Kilkenny are proud of their tradition and heritage.
    Is it racist to want to preserve it?
    The people of Kilkenny value their homogeneity and sense of identity.
    Is it racist to want to conserve it?
    The people of Kilkenny know the worth of their tourist industry.
    Is it racist to want to maintain it?

How dare you insult people who are happy with what they have and want to keep it. What right do you Pro-Regressives have to insist that the towns and cities of Ireland change to accommodate your oikophobia and self-loathing.
    You never say how much immigration Ireland should take.
    You never put a limit on it.
    You never specify how Ireland will be changed by mass immigration.

I see from your posts that you are a pro-abotionist and an advocate, as you would put it, of women having control of their own bodies.
    Yet you are determined to deny the right of the towns and cities of Ireland the right to control who should be part of their own communities.

Ireland has already shown astonishing willingness to accommodate others. But enough is enough.
    Go preach to the Chinese and Japanese the virtues of mass immigration. Put up posts accusing them of racism.
    Oikophobia? That's a new one. The mosque in Kilkenny will be built despite the objections of a bunch of +/- 200 racists and despite the racists on p.ie. I speak as an Irish woman who was able to emmigrate freely to England or America and who did so to contintental Europe. I wasn't asked the colour of my skin or my religion in order to so emigrate.

It is a good thing that the gene pool in Ireland will in the future be more mixed. We are made up of Normans, Celts, Anglo Irish and lord knows what else. Now we are being mixed with Eastern Europeans and next with arabs. Halleluha.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    Oikophobia? That's a new one. The mosque in Kilkenny will be built despite the objections of a bunch of +/- 200 racists and despite the racists on p.ie. I speak as an Irish woman who was able to emmigrate freely to England or America and who did so to contintental Europe. I wasn't asked the colour of my skin or my religion in order to so emigrate.

It is a good thing that the gene pool in Ireland will in the future be more mixed. We are made up of Normans, Celts, Anglo Irish and lord knows what else. Now we are being mixed with Eastern Europeans and next with arabs. Halleluha.
    FWIW, I would be very dubious about some of Pies most ethnically-obsessed posters on here perpetuating their genes.

Given that the Catholic church is the most misognistic and homophobic organisation there has ever been this idea is hilarious. Time to burn the churches say I.
    Moronic,

When's the last time the Catholic Church executed someone for being gay ?

Stoned a woman to death for adultery ?

In your own time Emily, I'm sure you have thousands of examples "Given that the Catholic church is the most misognistic and homophobic organisation there has ever been".

We had a couple of years ago a Kerry priest persuaded 50 men to shake the hands of a rapist.
    Do you think it more likely that

1) there are facts known to those people concerning the case that you are unaware of

2) They love rapists in general in that town

And the racists on here are worried about us woman and the gays. I'm far more worried about the thinking of the racists on here, and the +/- 200 more at the Kilkenny meeting than a mosque going up in Kilkenny.
    Yeah you would be.
    Last edited by bob3344; 16th April 2018 at 02:19 PM.

Get this a lot - Irish Genes/Irish Culture is so deficient that an influx of randomers from whererever with whatever social views will automatically enrich us.

The virtue signallers who argue this crap would never say the same about somalia or yemen or any other 3rd world hellhole, because that would be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    virtue signallers
    Away with ye, Yank

Moronic,

In your own time Emily, I'm sure you have thousands of examples "Given that the Catholic church is the most misognistic and homophobic organisation there has ever been".

1) there are facts known to those people concerning the case that you are unaware of

Yeah you would be.
    You're seriously not condoning the Kerry priest's actions? You do know that some of those men that shook the rapists hand later went to the woman to apologise to her.

As for stoning, I give you another Kerry woman. Joanne Hayes. How many years before she got an apology from the Gardai. If you don't consider the Kerry Babies Tribunal to be akin to a morality witch trial then I'm going nowhere.

The Catholic Church in particular hates women. We are the root of sin. We are evil. We can not be equal. We can never be the revered Virgin Mary because we give birth How evil is that type of thought process.

Get this a lot - Irish Genes/Irish Culture is so deficient that an influx of randomers from whererever with whatever social views will automatically enrich us.

The virtue signallers who argue this crap would never say the same about somalia or yemen or any other 3rd world hellhole, because that would be racist.
    Never had you done as a racist. Must have missed that.

Moronic,

Yeah you would be.
    "Emily" is concerned about "racism" against women and gays? I suppose she infers racism against the Islamic RELIGION.
    She should really read what she says before she spouts dogma that she doesn't seem to really understand (see above).
    She just trots it out. Definite self-hatred displayed in her being white and Irish. Don't know how people pick up that mental disorder but hopefully it is only a temporary condition. Most seem to recover in time probably due to greater experience of the issues involved.

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment