Register to Comment
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 157
Like Tree78Likes
  1. #1
    automaticforthepeople automaticforthepeople is online now
    automaticforthepeople's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,727

    Fianna Fail go bonkers at over the top Kilkenny Junior Hurling celebrations!

    FF TD Robert Troy is from Westmeath which is not a stronghold of hurling. However it seems he's getting hot under the collar following Ballyragget's recent triumph at Junior level in Kilkenny. Ballyragget took time out of their training ahead of their next match in the Leinster Junior Hurling Championship to let their hair down with their supporters in a local pub.

    What transpired was not in keeping with the GAA ethos of our games according to Robert Troy. The ball may well have slipped out of his grasp on this one. We all know that the GAA will charge to see any of their games however through pay per view but this one has by all accounts been available free to air online. What's wrong with that?

    Shouldn't Deputy Troy not find something better to be doing with his own time?

    https://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...-36264879.html
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Peppermint Peppermint is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,727

    Why don't FF concentrate on who among there ilk and 'friends' brought this country to the edge of destruction?

    MM was there, WO'D was there. Why did they leave the Irish people paying for the failures of Irish banks?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,130

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    FF TD Robert Troy is from Westmeath which is not a stronghold of hurling. However it seems he's getting hot under the collar following Ballyragget's recent triumph at Junior level in Kilkenny. Ballyragget took time out of their training ahead of their next match in the Leinster Junior Hurling Championship to let their hair down with their supporters in a local pub.

    What transpired was not in keeping with the GAA ethos of our games according to Robert Troy. The ball may well have slipped out of his grasp on this one. We all know that the GAA will charge to see any of their games however through pay per view but this one has by all accounts been available free to air online. What's wrong with that?

    Shouldn't Deputy Troy not find something better to be doing with his own time?

    https://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...-36264879.html
    Yes way too much time on his hands maybe he should pay more to his constituants rather than moan about the way Kilkenny celebrate the success of their junior Hurlers and indeed on countless senior county success it only smacks of jealously because Westmeath never win anything if they did i dont think somehow he would be saying those same remarks.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    automaticforthepeople automaticforthepeople is online now
    automaticforthepeople's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,727

    I hear the Ballyragget lads are up against the Kildare champions in the first round in Leinster. It'd be a shame if they peaked too soon.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Sync Sync is offline
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43,039

    13 amateur athletes, 1 cup.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    tonic tonic is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    47,872

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    FF TD Robert Troy is from Westmeath which is not a stronghold of hurling. However it seems he's getting hot under the collar following Ballyragget's recent triumph at Junior level in Kilkenny. Ballyragget took time out of their training ahead of their next match in the Leinster Junior Hurling Championship to let their hair down with their supporters in a local pub.

    What transpired was not in keeping with the GAA ethos of our games according to Robert Troy. The ball may well have slipped out of his grasp on this one. We all know that the GAA will charge to see any of their games however through pay per view but this one has by all accounts been available free to air online. What's wrong with that?

    Shouldn't Deputy Troy not find something better to be doing with his own time?

    https://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...-36264879.html
    Is there any chance he was asked by the Indo for a comment?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    paulp paulp is offline
    paulp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,784

    Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Yes way too much time on his hands maybe he should pay more to his constituants rather than moan about the way Kilkenny celebrate the success of their junior Hurlers and indeed on countless senior county success it only smacks of jealously because Westmeath never win anything if they did i dont think somehow he would be saying those same remarks.
    local team close to him beat a Kilkenny team in the Feile final a few years ago

    (he's still a knobhead)
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Peppermint Peppermint is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,727

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post
    Why don't FF concentrate on who among there ilk and 'friends' brought this country to the edge of destruction?

    MM was there, WO'D was there. Why did they leave the Irish people paying for the failures of Irish banks?
    While there many pensions are cast in stone?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Marcos the black Marcos the black is offline
    Marcos the black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,148

    Is there anything to be said for saying another mass?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Round tower Round tower is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,916

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    FF TD Robert Troy is from Westmeath which is not a stronghold of hurling. However it seems he's getting hot under the collar following Ballyragget's recent triumph at Junior level in Kilkenny. Ballyragget took time out of their training ahead of their next match in the Leinster Junior Hurling Championship to let their hair down with their supporters in a local pub.

    What transpired was not in keeping with the GAA ethos of our games according to Robert Troy. The ball may well have slipped out of his grasp on this one. We all know that the GAA will charge to see any of their games however through pay per view but this one has by all accounts been available free to air online. What's wrong with that?

    Shouldn't Deputy Troy not find something better to be doing with his own time?

    https://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...-36264879.html
    The only problem with what happened if their was underage drinking, also if it comes out what pub the lock in striptease took place will have the Gaurds keeping a close eye on it for after hours drinking for a while
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment