Register to Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Lord Ross tours Kerry, chauffeured by the Irish Trumps (Healy-Raes) who press for subsidies for publicans

The Healy-Raes are more beast than man, obsessed with boozing -- and how to plunder more money from tourists / Dublin

Lord Ross, a populist workshy flip-flopper had been dueling with the beasts, who were agitating for more drunken murders: Danny Healy-Rae says priests could be over the limit after mass under new drink driving proposals - Independent.ie

Cue road tour and rapprochement -- and the bogtards getting further plunder of the Exchequer by publicans, back on the agenda

Publicans seek tax break for overnight accommodation
    The Minister said he would return to Dublin with a better understanding of rural Ireland after the whirlwind “two-day” tour of Kerry during which he was driven around by Independent TD Michael Healy-Rae. to be chauffeured away in Mr Healy-Rae’s waiting Skoda.
    If parish pump plunderers like Michael Lowry, Liam Lalor and the Healy-Raes -- are imposed on us by brigands in the electorate -- the Government should refuse to deal with them. Also consideration needs to be given to selling Kerry.

cyp
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    The Healy-Raes are more beast than man, obsessed with boozing -- and how to plunder more money from tourists / Dublin

Lord Ross, a populist workshy flip-flopper had been dueling with the beasts, who were agitating for more drunken murders: Danny Healy-Rae says priests could be over the limit after mass under new drink driving proposals - Independent.ie

Cue road tour and rapprochement -- and the bogtards getting further plunder of the Exchequer by publicans, back on the agenda

If parish pump plunderers like Michael Lowry, Liam Lalor and the Healy-Raes -- are imposed on us by brigands in the electorate -- the Government should refuse to deal with them. Also consideration needs to be given to selling Kerry.

cyp
    Hold your guns there CyP, Lord Ross is from South Dublinshire. This is a sheer display of paddywhackery on a National level...fkin hell, even in 2017 the gombean monster still shows itself from time to time. How depressing to hear that a tour around the pubs of Kerry will help Ross to "better understand" rural Ireland....that's just fkin depressing that is. It's not a big country or anything, how fkin parochial can you be.

I despair, I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    Hold your guns there CyP, Lord Ross is from South Dublinshire. This is a sheer display of paddywhackery on a National level...fkin hell, even in 2017 the gombean monster still shows itself from time to time. How depressing to hear that a tour around the pubs of Kerry will help Ross to "better understand" rural Ireland....that's just fkin depressing that is. It's not a big country or anything, how fkin parochial can you be.

I despair, I really do.
    Oh Lord Ross and his good chum Eamo Dunphy were known to manage merry jaunts down to Wicklow at times

It took some fortitude to climb those mountains ...some snort at them being called mountains, such people would be from Peru where such things are common -- and to be sure -- such high jinx stirs the appetite for the ladies

cyp

They've a bit to go to catch up with the section 110/ICAV plunderers

cyp
    Frankly I am stunned that you don't like Ross, isn't he a free market liberal and an ex market speculator?
    He is even neck deep in the privatisation of public services, does it really matter to you if he has to make a few minor compromises to get God's (Free Market's) work done?

cyp
    The Healy Raes are our Trumps. Kerry peoples way of hitting back at the "establishment".

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    They've a bit to go to catch up with the section 110/ICAV plunderers
    They do it for themselves. Noonan did s.110 for others. A true gombeen.

The Healy-Raes are more beast than man
    For that opening line alone, I'm giving the OP a like.

I hope that the briars have been cut from the ditches and that the pedestrians know their place and keep in by the side of the road.
    I'm going to sit up on a pile of turf for the afternoon and get my flag out to wave it at any Dublin reg cars I see on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Prester Jim View Post
    Frankly I am stunned that you don't like Ross, isn't he a free market liberal and an ex market speculator?
    He is even neck deep in the privatisation of public services, does it really matter to you if he has to make a few minor compromises to get God's (Free Market's) work done?
    He is a mere populist -- little depth or sincerity

cyp

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment