Register to Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    If parish pump plunderers like Michael Lowry, Liam Lalor and the Healy-Raes -- are imposed on us by brigands in the electorate -- the Government should refuse to deal with them. Also consideration needs to be given to selling Kerry.

cyp
    Thats the kind of attitude that caused Brexit and got Trump elected. The Healy-Raes would probable love for that to happen it would ensure their election for a life time.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Lord Ross recently done the state some service.

Oh Lord Ross and his good chum Eamo Dunphy were known to manage merry jaunts down to Wicklow at times

It took some fortitude to climb those mountains ...some snort at them being called mountains, such people would be from Peru where such things are common -- and to be sure -- such high jinx stirs the appetite for the ladies

cyp

I hadn't heard such stories, very interesting.

But sure snow in the mountains is common, No harm in playing in it now and again.

The Healy-Raes are more beast than man, obsessed with boozing -- and how to plunder more money from tourists / Dublin

Lord Ross, a populist workshy flip-flopper had been dueling with the beasts, who were agitating for more drunken murders: Danny Healy-Rae says priests could be over the limit after mass under new drink driving proposals - Independent.ie

Cue road tour and rapprochement -- and the bogtards getting further plunder of the Exchequer by publicans, back on the agenda

Publicans seek tax break for overnight accommodation

If parish pump plunderers like Michael Lowry, Liam Lalor and the Healy-Raes -- are imposed on us by brigands in the electorate -- the Government should refuse to deal with them. Also consideration needs to be given to selling Kerry.

cyp
    What kind of an opening is that?
    Firstly, and more than anything, as has already been pointed out, your attitude is exactly what makes the HR enterprise watertight.
    But why are you objecting to a Minister being shown first hand the state of a region's infrastructure?

And I don't think Brendan Griffin would appreciate the two boys being given all the credit, he was on local radio earlier telling us all about his drive on the N22 with Shane

Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    Hold your guns there CyP, Lord Ross is from South Dublinshire. This is a sheer display of paddywhackery on a National level...fkin hell, even in 2017 the gombean monster still shows itself from time to time. How depressing to hear that a tour around the pubs of Kerry will help Ross to "better understand" rural Ireland....that's just fkin depressing that is. It's not a big country or anything, how fkin parochial can you be.

I despair, I really do.
    He should now be forced to spend a week in some place like Mountrath or Kilbeggan to make up for it.

Healy Rae oinseachs would lose & find Ross any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bea C View Post
    What kind of an opening is that?
    Firstly, and more than anything, as has already been pointed out, your attitude is exactly what makes the HR enterprise watertight.
    But why are you objecting to a Minister being shown first hand the state of a region's infrastructure?

And I don't think Brendan Griffin would appreciate the two boys being given all the credit, he was on local radio earlier telling us all about his drive on the N22 with Shane
    That road like Griffin is brutal.

Read the Phoenix profile on him 6 months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin Coir View Post
    Healy Rae oinseachs would lose & find Ross any day.
    Before he's out of bed, they would buy and sell him 5 times over.

The Healey Raes have a wonderful self deprecating sense of humour and while not being exactly political visionaries do work hard for the people who voted them in to represent them. There exist far worse in the Body Politic than they.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy M5 View Post
    That road like Griffin is brutal.

Read the Phoenix profile on him 6 months back.
    I don't mind Brendan!
    Any time I've ever contacted him he's been back to me himself, actually.
    I must start annoying him about the Heritage Bill, too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment