Register to Comment
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree200Likes

Man applying for citizenship fined €300 for spying on 11-year-old girl in changing room.

A foreign national awaiting the granting of Irish citizenship was before Tuam District for placing a camera phone underneath a cubicle at a leisure centre in Tuam where an eleven-year-old girl was undressing.

He gave €500 in compensation to the victim’s family at the local court and escaped with a slap on the wrist, ie a conviction for a breach of public order and a €300 fine, he wasn't even placed on the sex offenders register I sh!t you not.

Source: Man spied on 11-year-old in changing room - Connacht Tribune

IMO the vile creature should have been deported.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

And people wonder how the other looper in Dundalk was able to wander about the country

This person should be deported asap

This is not a country it's a lunatic asylum

Are ladeens going for Irish Citizenship, Garda Vetted and where possible, police vetted in their country of origin, prior to getting it? If not, why not?

When I come across a foreigner acting the bollex (almost, invariably British Born Irish), I always ask myself, why were they ran out of the last place they were in?

I was cycling some time ago and my eye caught this apparently lesbian couple holding hands, just as I was moving along the road. Now there is absolutely no issue in my mind with a same sex couple displaying affection to each other in public along the same lines as a heterosexual one.
    However, I was only a few yards passed them, when I heard this gobshyza Yank W ank
    accent seemingly directed at me -'ass hole' and I turned around and God, she was one hell of a pigdog looking bird! I was going to give a well deserved rebuke, but kept on my merry way!

Clearly unsuited to citizenship. Deport.

If that happened in the UK he would get jail. If it happened in the US he could get decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Clearly unsuited to citizenship. Deport.

If that happened in the UK he would get jail. If it happened in the US he could get decades.
    The US is nuts

dirty paedophile shoot be booted back to his sh1thole country

Quote Originally Posted by troll account View Post
    dirty paedophile shoot be booted back to his sh1thole country
    The UN called and they want you shut down.

He was convicted and Judge James Faughnan ordered a probation report on the man, warning that he could serve a lengthy period in jail.
    The court was told that the defendant could not engage with the Probation Services as he was not a citizen in this country despite having lived here for eleven years.

OK I am not an expert but this suggests the guy did not get prison time because he is not a citizen. There may be more too it than that of course. That said I am concerned about judges ability to sentence appropriately. Ireland has a terrible record in dealing with child abuse and it seems that is unlikely to improve in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by bagel View Post
    A foreign national awaiting the granting of Irish citizenship was before Tuam District for placing a camera phone underneath a cubicle at a leisure centre in Tuam where an eleven-year-old girl was undressing.

He gave €500 in compensation to the victim’s family at the local court and escaped with a slap on the wrist, ie a conviction for a breach of public order and a €300 fine, he wasn't even placed on the sex offenders register I sh!t you not.

Source: Man spied on 11-year-old in changing room - Connacht Tribune

IMO the vile creature should have been deported.
    The people making these decisions should be deported

Whats important here is that we overreact. Clearly the judge, who heard the facts of the case, is wrong, and we who no details beyond the headline, are right.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment