Register to Comment
Page 51 of 831 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 8310
Like Tree8588Likes
  1. #501
    Sailor Sailor is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,575

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Irrelevant to the matter at hand.
    Not when the Shinners are so active in every opportunity to discredit the cops. I wonder why!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #502
    gerhard dengler gerhard dengler is offline
    gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    44,837

    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Am I right in thinking there's only two possibilities here

    1 Frances Fitzgerald was lazy and incompetent and it led to a decent citizen being hounded by her cops or

    2 She was actively involved in her cops hounding a decent citizen so what's Varadkar telling us by not firing her?

    IMHO neither possibility makes her suitable for highly paid high office.
    Incompetent or corrupt.
    I don't see this as an either/or choice.

    My view is that Fitzgerald is incompetent and corrupt.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #503
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Not when the Shinners are so active in every opportunity to discredit the cops. I wonder why!
    Because FFG's police force are corrupt, much like the RUC were.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #504
    Disillusioned democrat Disillusioned democrat is offline
    Disillusioned democrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,670

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Properly conducted legal enquiries take time, we would all like it to be a faster process, but I'd prefer that it reach the right conclusions.
    Like Sean Fitzpatrick's farce trial, like the Moriaty Tribunal....the establishment's "right" conclusion isn't always the just one.
    Last edited by Disillusioned democrat; 22nd November 2017 at 12:18 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #505
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    The cop killers?
    Things must be bad when blueshirt shills are firing out sh1te like this......^^^
    Pathetic.

    How's 'Grace' these days?
    How's Noonan's rapist penpal?

    See how easy it is to deflect?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #506
    Sailor Sailor is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,575

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Because FFG's police force are corrupt, much like the RUC were.
    Good one Wolfie, keep 'em coming.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #507
    Hitchcock Hitchcock is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,458

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Not when the Shinners are so active in every opportunity to discredit the cops. I wonder why!
    The cops have discredited themselves - Callinan chose to call McCabe and Wilson disgusting, section of the Guards chose to write off penalty points, sections of the guards chose to make up false breath tests, Callinan chose to divulge information about Mick Wallace to Shatter, sections of the guards chose to arrest and leak details of Clare Daly's alleged drink driving, sections of the guards chose to isolate and undermine Mc Cabe.....will I go on?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #508
    jmcc jmcc is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    43,824

    So will she remain in place or have to resign? It looks very much like the usual huff and puff show full of outrage and indignation but will anything happen?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #509
    Sailor Sailor is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    57,575

    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Like Sean Fitzpatrick's farce trial, like the Moriaty Tribunal....the "right conclusion isn't always the just one.
    Better that 100 guilty men walk free than that one innocent man should hang - though I'm not always sure if that is a view that is widely shared by the illustrious company of P.ie!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #510
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7,793

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Good one Wolfie, keep 'em coming.
    Pull your head out of Leo's arse there, will ya?
    I can demonstrate where FFG's police force are corrupt.
    I can also demonstrate how the RUC were corrupt.

    So, name the people in Sinn Fein who you claim are 'cop killers'....

    Come on, big man.....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment