Register to Comment
Page 13 of 831 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast
Like Tree8588Likes

Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    Whether this is correct or not, again, it has nothing to do with the point of this thread, which is about the so-called strategy to discredit McCabe at the O'Higgins' Commission.
    There is no question about what happened in Mullingar. It is a fact. Your Canute denials hold no water. I will repeat.

At a meeting with McCabe in Mullingar in August 2008 Supt Noel Cunningham and Sgt Yvonne Martin both made false and malicious statements against McCabe. These were proved to be false when McCabe provided a recording of the meeting. They withdrew their statements to Higgins after this. Such affidavits are legal documents and lying is akin to perjury.

No action has been taken against these two perjurers.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

when they are willing to stitch up one of their own , how many regular people have been framed for things they didnt do ?

they are a corrupt org

I think we can fully say with all confidence that FG are not and most likely never have been a party for 'Law & Order'. Looking at Barry Walsh, they cannot even do courteous or dignified, looking at Fitzgerald, they cannot do truth, looking at Varadkar, they cannot even talk without an expensive spin machine.

But they will survive, so long as Martin is willing to snipe away, so long as we have buffoons like Ross and Halligan and co only too willing to cling by their bloody finger nails to their ministerial briefs, they will survive.

The next time I hear some gobdaw talking about how we are too harsh on politicians I shall tell them, in my most polite tone to do one.

They do not deserve anything but utter cynicism and derision at this stage.

Fitzgerald is a liar and if she had any decency she would voluntarily retire.

Someone should introduce her to McCabes family and ask her would she like to say anything to them, like, perhaps, sorry?

She won't though, because she is morally corrupt and a liar.
    Last edited by *EPIC SUCCESS*; 21st November 2017 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *EPIC SUCCESS* View Post
    I think we can fully say with all confidence that FG are not and most likely never have been a party for 'Law & Order'. Looking at Barry Walsh, they cannot even do courteous or dignified, looking at Fitzgerald, they cannot do truth, looking at Varadkar, they cannot even have talk without an expensive spin machine.

But they will survive, so long as Martin is willing to snipe away, so long as we have buffoons like Ross and Halligan and co only too willing to cling by their bloody finger nails to their ministerial briefs, they will survive.

The next time I hear some gobdaw talking about how we are too harsh on politicians I shall tell them, in my most polite tone to do one.

Someone should introduce her to McCabes family and ask her would she like to say anything to do, like, perhaps, sorry?

FG are the party that hide behind "Law and Order" - they have pretty much given the Gardai carte blanche..early pay rises, ignored gross abuses of power, ignored embezzlement, ignored the penalty points scandal, ignored the 2m fake breath tests, etc., etc.

Meanwhile FG have used the Gardai to gather information on opposition TDs, enforce the installation of useless water meters and have even used the cops as muscle for hire to put the frighteners on bloggers.

Many of us may well tut tut and scoff when you see Robert Mugabe's corrupt regime in Zimbabwe, but sometimes there's a hint of ZANU-FFG from our own lads.

Quote Originally Posted by *EPIC SUCCESS* View Post
    I think we can fully say with all confidence that FG are not and most likely never have been a party for 'Law & Order'. Looking at Barry Walsh, they cannot even do courteous or dignified, looking at Fitzgerald, they cannot do truth, looking at Varadkar, they cannot even talk without an expensive spin machine.

Someone should introduce her to McCabes family and ask her would she like to say anything to them, like, perhaps, sorry?

She is waffling on the news as we speak! An odious person who can't remember. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    You don't understand the process. "The Commission" - which means the Member, or Members - is not attacking anyone. It is listening to evidence from witnesses and and cross-examination of those witnesses.

Btw Emily, did you read any of transcripts of the testimony of Keith Harrison and his partner at the Charleton Tribunal? He was shredded, utterly exposed...which is why the papers said very little about it, I suppose.
    there was plenty of coverage of the Harrison evidence, which should have never been bundled with the mccabe

She is a bare faced liar!
    Last edited by Levellers; 21st November 2017 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    There is no question about what happened in Mullingar. It is a fact. Your Canute denials hold no water. I will repeat.

At a meeting with McCabe in Mullingar in August 2008 Supt Noel Cunningham and Sgt Yvonne Martin both made false and malicious statements against McCabe. These were proved to be false when McCabe provided a recording of the meeting. They withdrew their statements to Higgins after this. Such affidavits are legal documents and lying is akin to perjury.

No action has been taken against these two perjurers.
    I didn't deny anything, in fact. But if you are alleging something, how about some links to back it up? (Still off topic, btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    She is a bard faced liar!
    A Shakespearean insult.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment