Register to Comment
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 680
Like Tree383Likes
  1. #481
    The Field Marshal The Field Marshal is online now
    The Field Marshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    44,556

    Quote Originally Posted by Researchwill View Post
    Are you saying the brick was not produced?
    I am asking you to verify the size of the brick and its weight.

    Nobody has done that on the thread .

    All that has been shown are trashy amateur photos.
    that you accept as evidence.



    Can you do that or must you continue with wild man speculations?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #482
    The Field Marshal The Field Marshal is online now
    The Field Marshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    44,556

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    Molly though refused to discuss the brick.
    What brick?
    There is no real evidence that what was described as a brick was in fact anything of the kind.
    M any americans interchange the word "brick" with "tile"

    Irish nomenclature is quite specific and and a "brick" is the standard 210 x 90 x 100 mm building block made of clay or concrete .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #483
    The Field Marshal The Field Marshal is online now
    The Field Marshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    44,556

    Quote Originally Posted by emily davison View Post
    she signed that molly martens. Not molly martens corbett.

    I believe the letter is genuine. Because i read the children sent her a letter. What the letter tells us hie much she has manipulated them, because if her need fir their love, they were indeed loving no her, but also pleasing her. My kids wrote such letters, but they'd never be saying over send over his many billion times they loved me.
    looks to me like the statement of a woman very much in fear of her life.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #484
    Researchwill Researchwill is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,003

    Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    What brick?
    There is no real evidence that what was described as a brick was in fact anything of the kind.
    M any americans interchange the word "brick" with "tile"

    Irish nomenclature is quite specific and and a "brick" is the standard 210 x 90 x 100 mm building block made of clay or concrete .
    So you do not believe the brick was produced in court.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #485
    Researchwill Researchwill is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,003

    Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    What brick?
    There is no real evidence that what was described as a brick was in fact anything of the kind.
    M any americans interchange the word "brick" with "tile"

    Irish nomenclature is quite specific and and a "brick" is the standard 210 x 90 x 100 mm building block made of clay or concrete .
    So you do not believe the brick was produced in court.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #486
    Researchwill Researchwill is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,003

    Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    I am asking you to verify the size of the brick and its weight.

    Nobody has done that on the thread .

    All that has been shown are trashy amateur photos.
    that you accept as evidence.



    Can you do that or must you continue with wild man speculations?

    I dont have to the Jury have!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #487
    HereWeGoAgain HereWeGoAgain is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,756

    Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    What brick?
    There is no real evidence that what was described as a brick was in fact anything of the kind.

    M any americans interchange the word "brick" with "tile"

    Irish nomenclature is quite specific and and a "brick" is the standard 210 x 90 x 100 mm building block made of clay or concrete .
    The brick used to murder Jason Corbett.




    more here
    Sheriff In Jason Corbett Case: Molly Did Most Of The Damage
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #488
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47,601

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentcorner View Post
    To be honest I think you are mixing up this case with something you saw on Judge Judy!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #489
    The Field Marshal The Field Marshal is online now
    The Field Marshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    44,556

    Quote Originally Posted by Researchwill View Post
    You could drop it on the muppets head and he still would not get it.
    You still have not understood what a scale rule is.
    It is normally placed beside forensically photographed objects so that viewers can estimate the size of an object.

    You claim to be a barristor so it is odd that you fully accept such shoddy forensics.

    Ah well.
    Takes all sorts I suppose.

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #490
    Researchwill Researchwill is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,003

    Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    You still have not understood what a scale rule is.
    It is normally placed beside forensically photographed objects so that viewers can estimate the size of an object.

    You claim to be a barristor so it is odd that you fully accept such shoddy forensics.

    Ah well.
    Takes all sorts I suppose.

    Why would it need to be used if the brick is produced in Court? Answer that question!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment