Register to Comment
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Like Tree358Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    There doesn't seem to be much discussion of a FF TD ringing senior gardai and demanding that they look elsewhere for a suspect.

That piece alone is worthy of investigation. Are FF TDs in the habit of interfering in active investigations in this manner?

It would explain quite a few issues.
    Probably cos it's bullshít.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFoley View Post
    Probably cos it's bullshít.
    I don't see anyone issuing writs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasayev View Post
    I don't understand the inclusion of the Mountbatten angle. The connection is the thinnest possible and only undermines the Mary Boyle case.
    it is really speculation that. She seems to want to push the organised peado line very strong

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    I don't see anyone issuing writs.
    i thought maybe that was why the SW pulled it but apparently not. i am not sure but i think if a writ was issued any evidence in a civil case would be available to prosecution. Since civil cases have a lower standard of proof she may win

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0314/859831-mary-boyle/

Mary and her twin sister Ann wore identical cardigans and wellingtons on the day Mary disappeared and gardaí have released images of the clothes worn by Ann on that day.
    I read jumpers not cardigans
    pics here
    Not mentioned in the film but in the book Missing by Barry Cummins is the fact that the police did a reconstruction with Mary's twin sister Ann. The garda were posted around the area but out of sight. The Uncle set off with the ladder and told Ann to return back to the house at where he says he last saw Mary. Ann headed back under the eyes of the Garda. She came to a point where she stopped, she couldn't see the house as it was over a hill that at her height she couldn't see over. After quite some time and indecision, looking where her Uncle had gone and where she was meant to go, she did take the right route back to the house. Mary at the same height could also of had that problem and made a wrong decision and headed somewhere else.
    Last edited by lilesosanne; 29th November 2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: add link

Yesterday Star had a story. Bit hard to see https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMaryBoyle/

Quote Originally Posted by lilesosanne View Post
    I read jumpers not cardigans
    pics here
    Not mentioned in the film but in the book Missing by Barry Cummins is the fact that the police did a reconstruction with Mary's twin sister Ann. The garda were posted around the area but out of sight. The Uncle set off with the ladder and told Ann to return back to the house at where he says he last saw Mary. Ann headed back under the eyes of the Garda. She came to a point where she stopped, she couldn't see the house as it was over a hill that at her height she couldn't see over. After quite some time and indecision, looking where her Uncle had gone and where she was meant to go, she did take the right route back to the house. Mary at the same height could also of had that problem and made a wrong decision and headed somewhere else.
    Is that realistic though? If she did and fell in a bog or something why would there be all these allegations about politicians phoning gardai etc

Boards says that when gemma learned of the guys that found the cardigan she told them their evidence was no good to gardai and would hamper the case.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment