Register to Comment
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Surely the Court has retained his passport and given the sums involved does he not have to check in with the Keystones on a regular basis, but it is possible he could comply with both of the above and still be in London.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Maybe he's just acting on his legal advice: RUN!!!!

Well hopefully this will bring about some change in how solicitors do things. One of the worst professions to deal with, slow, expensive, arrogant and annoying. I have bought and sold 3 houses in the last 10 years and I swear I'll never move again after that. It was their 25th rate service that got me anxious, everytime.

Shakespeare was right when he wrote that the first thing to do is to kill all the lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by DR Runts
    They think he's in London, ************************************g crook
    Eh, confirming this guy is obviously not the brightest. I mean its not like it is out of the reach of the long arm of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Kf
    Eh, confirming this guy is obviously not the brightest. I mean its not like it is out of the reach of the long arm of the law.
    The guy is a crook, but maybe he is doing as reported. Seeking legal advice from a London law firm. I doubt he'd have gone to live in Fulham if he'd wanted to pull a runner.

To tie in with another recurring theme: is this a good argument for introducing passport controls for travel to the UK?
    How do the Schengen countries deal with fugitives who flee across state borders?

I have some sympathy.
    In essence he has done what 10's of thousands of people in this country did and continue to do.
    Believed in property appreciation in perpetuity and borrowed a vast multiple of his net worth to speculate on this proposition.

Anyone who borrows (or worse still let borrow by greedy lenders) in excess of 4 times a State type job's gross or say 2.5 times a regular less steady number to buy property (anywhere) is a gambler end of story.

The problem we have in Ireland is that we have created a culture of property speculation as a low/no risk game.

he is in england seeking advice from the darwins about how to hide in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Jimbo
    To tie in with another recurring theme: is this a good argument for introducing passport controls for travel to the UK?
    How do the Schengen countries deal with fugitives who flee across state borders?
    I don't think they can seek his extradition on this AFAIK. A criminal offence has not been committed, yet! Isn't this still a civil matter at this point.

Because he swindled another bunch of crooks? Just a falling out among thieves.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment