Register to Comment
Page 995 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 4958959459859939949959969971005 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 10075
Like Tree10110Likes

Prendeville who looks creepy. I see he's 56. I'm younger and I can remember going to mass with parents and it was segregated according to sex. He didn't have the decency to concede on that point, the lying perve. Is he on any sex register?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by effer View Post
    Prendeville who looks creepy. I see he's 56. I'm younger and I can remember going to mass with parents and it was segregated according to sex. He didn't have the decency to concede on that point, the lying perve. Is he on any sex register?
    What a sh*tty post!

Quote Originally Posted by papaquebec View Post
    What a sh*tty post!
    Whilst I've never been to a mass segregated by sex I'd be in favour of flight seating segregated by sex if Prenderville was onboard.

Excellent,

See Henry, when I said they'd go after him for treating the lad like any other interview, .
    Prenderville sounds like he took advice from one of Ireland's leading Muslim clerics and reads the new York times and the identity warriors can't handle it.

Did you think it was a backwards practice to segregate the sexes?

What magic formula was used to end the practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    Whilst I've never been to a mass segregated by sex I'd be in favour of flight seating segregated by sex if Prenderville was onboard.
    I would too. If I was accompanied by children I'd want to sit as far away from him as possible. You musn't have grown up in a small country place?

I'd be in favour of you flying in the cargo hold - preferably in a cage.

I would too. If I was accompanied by children I'd want to sit as far away from him as possible. You musn't have grown up in a small country place?
    I live in Dublin. I spent a lot of my summer childhood on a relatives farm in rural Cork. My wife is from rural Donegal. I've never come across a mass segregated by sex.

He had a Coke problem. It's fcd up but live and let live.
    Orare you against him because he seems to be taking his line of questions from a Muslim cleric and does he research with the new York times

Are you all right or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    I'd be in favour of you flying in the cargo hold - preferably in a cage.
    It's more than a bit rich for Prenderville to be giving the Halawas a hard time about this issue. If ever there was a argument in favour of segreagation(and there isn't) ....then Prenderville is it.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment