Register to Comment
Page 161 of 796 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 7952
Like Tree8175Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    What a hate filled and bigoted rant.
    Seems pretty accurate to me.

If it makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by RodShaft View Post
    Seems pretty accurate to me.

If it makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Oh, the outbursts of ignorant bigots such don't make me feel uncomfortable, they just make me understand the need for a proper educational system in Ireland.

You are just another racist. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbler View Post
    You are just another racist. End of.
    Wacist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    There is no sympathy for Halawa on thejournal.ie comment pages and they have 700000 views per day. When I advocate at least that he gets a date for the trial, I get tonnes of red thumbs. But this new info about his father's ties to the ECFR should open peoples eyes. Sisi may be a brute, but look at the alternative.
    Look I don't think anyone on this Site would say I would have any sympathy with his politics at all or how he ended up in possession of an Irish Passport

- but to continually hold him in prison for years when he has never been convicted of anything

- is just plain wrong

We had Internment Here as I Well remember, so if Egypt has it for Foreigners who get involved with Muslim Brotherhood, who are we to complain,

Quote Originally Posted by mike58 View Post
    We had Internment Here as I Well remember, so if Egypt has it for Foreigners who get involved with Muslim Brotherhood, who are we to complain,
    Haha "Foreigners".

When this bloke gets out of prison I hope he reflects on his chosen path over a few scoops in his local pub and gives up his oul sins. Maybe he should go to his da and says thank flux we got out of that sh ite hole and how lucky we are living in Ireland. Maybe he'll appreciate it all the more or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by truthandjustice View Post
    When this bloke gets out of prison I hope he reflects on his chosen path over a few scoops in his local pub and gives up his oul sins. Maybe he should go to his da and says thank flux we got out of that sh ite hole and how lucky we are living in Ireland. Maybe he'll appreciate it all the more or maybe not.
    No doubt he would like an Egypt where people would be executed for having a few scoops.

Quote Originally Posted by truthandjustice View Post
    How does that fit in with the plan of our more fervent Islamic residents to establish a worldwide Ummah by doing away with national states?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment