Register to Comment
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree131Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceGoalie View Post
    Just like RUC/UDR murders of Catholics?
    jesus wept. Talk about a sectarian curveball!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Twitter
    @

When it comes to the religious orders there is never a UDA around when you really need it. Typical.

Even when a bit of sectarian mayhem wouldn't go amiss we still have no luck. Sinn Fein would have guaranteed votes from me for life if they went a bit old-fashioned on the remains of the RCC.

In order to be as ecumenical as possible they could practice away on the loons of any other religious persuasion as well.

With the possible exception of Quakers. They do make exceedingly good porridge oats, chocolate and cocoa drinks. And in fairness they saved a lot of lives in the famine years.

All rise for a sighting down the barrel of Ahmrann na bhfian.

Hi does anyone have info on Madonna house? i lived there in the 90s and was up that way to see if the buildings are still there. All i could see was new apartments and a convalescent home. i could have been at the wrong location but i was on grove ave in stillorgan. I was very young only 6 so didnt recognise anything sadly

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnividia View Post
    Hi does anyone have info on Madonna house? i lived there in the 90s and was up that way to see if the buildings are still there. All i could see was new apartments and a convalescent home. i could have been at the wrong location but i was on grove ave in stillorgan. I was very young only 6 so didnt recognise anything sadly

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    If you can get a copy of RTE's States of Fear do as there are parts of it referring to Madonna House. LINK

The official report into it is available - but abridged. LINK to Report

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment