Register to Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

I'm a Fianna Fáil Sleeper...

I've voted FF all my adult life. T'was as natural as breathing air. They were the only choice for me as my working life was provided with many options in the 1990's/2000's. It was thanks to FF policy I got the opportunity to get my job in the Civil Service.

I have alot to be thankful to FF for to be honest.

However after the shambolic events of thelast few years my vote went on loan to a Lab/Shinner combination.

I feel comfortable voting for Sean whose given his time to local political activism, something FF people up and down the country have done willingly for the greater good.

However thats not the monopoly to FF people. Fok from all parties and none identify with his no nonsense style and presentation. He's genuine and enthusiastic.

As a genepool FFer I can only hope the we can get rid of the likes of Martin and O'Cuiv and rise again with people of sean's calibre can re-ignite the party and the country...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    He's genuine and enthusiastic.
    "Genuine"

Genuine?

GENUINE?!!!!!!

No nonsense style? You obviously don't consider rewriting history nonsense so. Ah yes, that's right - you did say you were a genepool FFer.

I've voted FF all my adult life. T'was as natural as breathing air. They were the only choice for me as my working life was provided with many options in the 1990's/2000's. It was thanks to FF policy I got the opportunity to get my job in the Civil Service.

However after the shambolic events of thelast few years my vote went on loan to a Lab/Shinner combination.

I feel comfortable voting for Sean whose given his time to local political activism, something FF people up and down the country have done willingly for the greater good.

However thats not the monopoly to FF people. Fok from all parties and none identify with his no nonsense style and presentation. He's genuine and enthusiastic.

As a genepool FFer I can only hope the we can get rid of the likes of Martin and O'Cuiv and rise again with people of sean's calibre can re-ignite the party and the country...
    What makes him cut out to be president over say a random person on the street

I hope the next president provides a better public service than our own public service.

Re-ignite the country? Is that not a poor choice of words considering the wasteland that Fianna Fail have bequeathed to the IMF?

Sure let's vote for the likes of Gallagher the spoofer.

But "Sean" supported and enabled the destruction of our economy.

I'M REMINDED OF TWO WORDS

1 rhymes with sock

The other hooker.

Which policy was that?

Creating public sector jobs we didn't need, or the jobs for the Fianna Fail boys policy?

That said, your post makes a lot of sense.

I'm a Fianna Fail sleeper...
    Go back to sleeep.

Wind up merchant...... A few have fallen for it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment