Register to Comment
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

He must be getting lessons from the greatest spoofer in Irish politics so.

A person on the DELUDED National Executive since 1988

Mehole Martian
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Separate queries to both Fianna Fail and Sean Gallagher have been made this evening to establish whether or not Gallagher is actually still a member of Fianna Fail. Once answers are received, they'll be updated here

Excellent David.

Might log in during the Australia v South Africa match for the good news.

Gallagher has handled this very badly. His FF links were an issue from the day he announced his intention to seek a nomination through the CC's. He should have released this letter then. He should also have made a virtue of his political experience but state that he was never a decision-maker in the Party. Now the clock is counting down and he is caught up in a controversey of his own making. He'll probably next be asked about his campaign team and their links to FF. I think some of his senior campaign staff are from the FF gene-pool.

Once a DELUDED always a DELUDED.

Once a Hammer always a Hammer

From that IT article

Presidential candidate Seán Gallagher has said that he left Fianna Fáil because the party was not dealing with issues affecting ordinary people and had become too concerned with remaining in power.
    He is so full of it. He left FF because they were destroyed in the election and it was clear they would no longer be the "permanent party of government". If they had won a 4th term in Feb, he would still be there. He's a transparant bullsh*tter.

Great coup by politics.ie to get this. And it does show that he did not in fact resign from FF as stated earlier today. But will the traditional media credit politics.ie with this discovery?

PS Not bad for us 'chimpanzees' on Politics.ie eh? And yes, I am looking at you John Drennan.

Quote Originally Posted by overheard on Merrion Square
    How can I fool people into thinking I'm and independent?

Hmmmm

What bodies of Fianna Fáil have I resigned from over the last couple of years?

Hmmm

Yes, that'll do. I remember I was too busy over the winter to go to Executive meetings and resigned so I could concentrate on shafting Dermot Ahern in County Louth.

Right so, let's fling that in.
    He's going to be asked and asked about his membership, when precisely it ended, the membership of campaign team, that of his family dog.

and asked and asked and asked.

People will forgive him and FF as time goes by. Nice try of him though to play the role of Independent. I wonder where if any, did he say he did not agree with FF policies, apart from usual mantra about not listening enough to the people ?

Quote Originally Posted by fgrep View Post
    Greay coup for P.ie. He 'regretabbly' resigns for the Executive. Expect every FG canvasser to have his with them from next week on. Now when did he resign from the Party? Was he a delegate at the FF convention in East Meath earlier this year??
    Yeah, that's going to do Mitchell a lot of good. FFS!

Jesus, you lads are really ************************ting yourselves, aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    Great coup by politics.ie to get this. And it does show that he did not in fact resign from FF as stated earlier today. But will the traditional media credit politics.ie with this discovery?
    Was he LYING ? Hopefully

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment