Register to Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

In fairness P,ie compared to the juvenile boards.ie has much better posters and I'll be accused of ass kissing, but P.ie is much more fairly moderated. The boards.ie History forum is ' moderated ' by a username called jonniebgood1 who is in fact just a sock puppet of one of the main childish clowns oscarBravo allegedly administrating the forum and hence like the political section a joke. P.ie warts and all beats b.ie any day.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by PhibsboroPhil View Post
    In fairness P,ie compared to the juvenile boards.ie has much better posters and I'll be accused of ass kissing, but P.ie is much more fairly moderated. The boards.ie History forum is ' moderated ' by a username called jonniebgood1 who is in fact just a sock puppet of one of the main childish clowns oscarBravo allegedly administrating the forum and hence like the political section a joke. P.ie warts and all beats b.ie any day.
    100%

I think there's about 3 posters on it at the last count.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Redfellow View Post
    But ... you knew that was coming ... any thread on mid-20th century history is subverted by a particular contributor whose obsession is to introduce Holocaust denial, to repost vast amounts of non-history, as approved by the CODOH types.

When he runs out of pre-prepared posts, from his limited "knowledge", we find streams of abuse.

Can nothing be done to restrain such stuff?

Malcolm always remember to never say Beetlejuice three times, because when you do, he magically appears. Now we will all have to suffer.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by GabhaDubh View Post
    Malcolm always remember to never say Beetlejuice three times, because when you do, he magically appears. Now we will all have to suffer.
    I was looking forward to Beetlejuice 2. Now you've come close to spoiling it for me.

On the other hand, I was looking for a competent blacksmith ...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Redfellow View Post
    I was looking forward to Beetlejuice 2. Now you've come close to spoiling it for me.

On the other hand, I was looking for a competent blacksmith ...
    "Quick, let's tap to the critical and popular acclaim of 'Birdman', Michael Keaton don't dear turn us down and let someone else play the iconic character!"

Funnily enough, the Birdman film's alternate title "The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance" comes heavily into the play as regards the movie project and mah personal feels.

(no, it's not out of place in history forum, that much heavily they are playing the nostalgia angle here)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment