Register to Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    The fact is the holocaust is central to any discussion of WW2.
    Now that's just nonsense. Very little bearing to the Pacific Theatre for example.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

The fact is the holocaust is central to any discussion of WW2. To leave it out is to deny a major aspect of the story and the fact also is that it is nearly always dragged in by someone at some stage.

I am more often than not replying to some comment mentioning it.
    No. You are pursuing an agenda. And you have repeatedly demonstrated this agenda is impervious to rationality, facts or reasoned discussion.

The agenda you are pursuing is the demonisation of a people who would base their homeland on imaginary suffering, or suffering that at the very least has been outrageously exaggerated. - A people who would  adulterate the memory of their dead for the base purpose of legitimizing an illegitimate state and sentence the rest of the world’s victims to deaf and dumb silence.

Your rabid, radical denial of the holocaust does not exist in isolation. For the other half of your posts on here comprise a rabid, radical "anti-Zionism".

You have negligible interest in history or discovery or the insights history holds for us. Your contributions are inevitably verminous to originally well intended historical discussions.
    Last edited by roc_; 13th August 2015 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Redfellow View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy this forum.

Much of the debate is uplifting and enlightening.

I don't have to agree with the posters/commenters but most contribute something special, and informative. A few are erudite and quite brilliant.

But ... you knew that was coming ... any thread on mid-20th century history is subverted by a particular contributor whose obsession is to introduce Holocaust denial, to repost vast amounts of non-history, as approved by the CODOH types.

When he runs out of pre-prepared posts, from his limited "knowledge", we find streams of abuse.

Can nothing be done to restrain such stuff?
    CODOH types?

It stands for Campaign for Open Debate on the Holocaust, who's afraid of open debate?

Zionists are

Quote Originally Posted by Lempo View Post
    Now that's just nonsense. Very little bearing to the Pacific Theatre for example.
    Ok, I will accept that exception to the rule.

It clearly signals who the good guys and who the bad guys were and it is always present in discussions wrt Palestine and US foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post
    No. You are pursuing an agenda. And you have repeatedly demonstrated this agenda is impervious to rationality, facts or reasoned discussion.

The agenda you are pursuing is the demonisation of a people who would base their homeland on imaginary suffering, or suffering that at the very least has been outrageously exaggerated. - A people who would  adulterate the memory of their dead for the base purpose of legitimizing an illegitimate state and sentence the rest of the world’s victims to deaf and dumb silence.

Your rabid, radical denial of the holocaust does not exist in isolation. For the other half of your posts on here comprise a rabid, radical "anti-Zionism".

You have negligible interest in history or discovery or the insights history holds for us. Your contributions are inevitably verminous to originally well intended historical discussions.
    Nonsense, you're a Zionist. I don't know whether you live here, the US or Israel and you aren't in any rush to say.

Neither you nor your mates will say if you are Jewish or not, why is that?

If you want to start with honesty be my guest...

Basically, someone can't hi-jack a thread a thread unless the other posters enable them. If you think someone is determined to force everyone to discuss their pet conspiracy theory, you don't respond. They can't make you.

This seems so obvious to me, there must be a flaw in my reasoning

Lol, is that your final word on the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Basically, someone can't hi-jack a thread a thread unless the other posters enable them. If you think someone is determined to force everyone to discuss their pet conspiracy theory, you don't respond. They can't make you.

This seems so obvious to me, there must be a flaw in my reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post

Nonsense, you're a Zionist. I don't know whether you live here, the US or Israel and you aren't in any rush to say.

And off Roc lol goes, into the zionazi sunset
    Last edited by RasherHash; 13th August 2015 at 04:15 PM.

And off Roc lol goes, into the zionazi sunset
    "Zionazi" - you really should try and appreciate history a bit more.

And I have always been quite forthright about my motives for posting from Israel's perspective, and where I come from. I'm not Jewish myself. I have never claimed to be. To take just two such recent posts:

Or,

Anyway, this is just the usual type of rhetorical muddying of the waters that you do whenever you are faced with something clear and matter of fact that upsets your odious biases. In my view there should be a law in this country against what you engage in on here (there are in other countries). - For the reason that Holocaust denial can inspire very real violence against Jews. But since that violence doesn't affect you personally, you believe you can treat the issue lightly, irreverently and with a noticeable amount of mirth. You're just a stupid kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Redfellow View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy this forum.

Much of the debate is uplifting and enlightening.

I don't have to agree with the posters/commenters but most contribute something special, and informative. A few are erudite and quite brilliant.

But ... you knew that was coming ... any thread on mid-20th century history is subverted by a particular contributor whose obsession is to introduce Holocaust denial, to repost vast amounts of non-history, as approved by the CODOH types.

When he runs out of pre-prepared posts, from his limited "knowledge", we find streams of abuse.

Can nothing be done to restrain such stuff?
    You seem quite happy to contribute to those threads until someone asks you an awkward question Malcolm, then you start talking about socks and how this type of conversation should not be allowed on the forum. It's a bit two faced really, you can't just give your opinion and ban all others because you don't agree with it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment