Register to Comment
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes
    Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    Why dont they shoot some of the RAF kant's rambling around so?

I thought they did? But that's my basic point, if you choose that life of killing people then sudden death can happen.

How delusional would you have to be to plant a bomb, kill a dozen peeps, go to the pub and then home to bed. It's in the headlines! All in a day's work. Start again on Monday. Nothing bad will ever happen to you.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by McTell View Post
    I thought they did? But that's my basic point, if you choose that life of killing people then sudden death can happen.

How delusional would you have to be to plant a bomb, kill a dozen peeps, go to the pub and then home to bed. It's in the headlines! All in a day's work. Start again on Monday. Nothing bad will ever happen to you.
    ISIS fanboys donít whine and moan when ISIS terrorists get wasted by EU security services. Unlike IRA fanboys who have a complete hissy fit when their guys get taken out.

Weird.

I think we all know that the leaders wanted to be executed and become martyrs.

The blood sacrifice thing. Strange but true.
    Everyone was into that at the time, the Brit's and Germans were mowing down thousands who wanted to die for their homeland.

You're all mixing things up, I'm not saying I approve of any killing.

Just that red handed killers being killed gets no sympathy from the public. Should we be hugely surprised?
    It usually depends on what people are told to think by the propaganda wing of the British government.

Or in the case Of The RAF, drop a bomb...

Quote Originally Posted by Volatire View Post
    ISIS fanboys don’t whine and moan when ISIS terrorists get wasted by EU security services. Unlike IRA fanboys who have a complete hissy fit when their guys get taken out.

Weird.
    the Brits did some crying when their boys in uniform were blasted of the Streets of Derry / Belfast and blown of the Roads of Tyrone / South Armagh- you could hear them crying from over here at the time-

You're all mixing things up, I'm not saying I approve of any killing.

Just that red handed killers being killed gets no sympathy from the public. Should we be hugely surprised?
    Again, what were they red handily doing?

Last year the cops in London killed 3 guys without due process. We don't really know what was going on and we only have the cops' version of events.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2..._Bridge_attack

Probably some people quietly sympathised with them, some were put off, most were very happy indeed.
    You can't tell the difference between the two situations?

I don't mind in the least bit, anyone can link back, I've been called much worse and smiled thru the pain

Regarding London Bridge, we do only have the police reports. How do we know they are 100%? We don't. They could have tazered them and arrested them and given them due process.

Gibraltar - P O'Neill made it clear they were on an op, and not on their holliers, hundreds of miles from home. Shouldn't have been shot, but that was loose talk by your friends gets you in trouble.

It will happen every now and then, wrongful killing by the state. Even in the USA, bastion of freedom.
    There were loads of eye witnesses to the Tower Bridge attacks and the police story didnít fall apart within hours.

There were also witnesses to the Gibraltar executions and their version of events wholly contradicted the police / SAS version.

Again, one of these things is not like the other.

Must try harder.

I think we all know that the leaders wanted to be executed and become martyrs.

The blood sacrifice thing. Strange but true.
    They did in their sh£t. When it was their turn to die for Ireland like the people they lead out, and the looters from the slums they ordered to be shot, They put their hands up in Moore street and walked out behind a women.

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment