Register to Comment
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 568
Like Tree359Likes
  1. #381
    mossyman mossyman is offline
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,763

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Rose View Post
    You seem to neglecting the fact that 300,000 people went through the doors at Majdanek during it's operation and at least 200,000 registered prisoners at Auschwitz, which means the registered prisoners alone would have had at least 500,000 pairs of shoes confiscated on arrival at the camps as you have agreed with above. That's is based on the assumption that each person only took the shoes they were stood in, and didn't think to put an extra pair of shoes in their suitcase as most normal people would. Let me make the point again that I am just talking about people officially registered in the camps, and not including anyone that you claim was gassed.

    So if 500,000 pairs of shoes were confiscated, and only some were deloused and given back as you have agreed with above then there would have been a surplus of confiscated shoes wouldn't there? If you add on the 69,000 deaths of registered prisoners at Auschwitz then you have even more surplus shoes.

    Can you see there would have been a surplus number of shoes found at Auschwitz in nobody had been gassed, which means the shoes are not evidence of people being gassed? Presenting the shoes as evidence of people being murdered is therefore a little dishonest, and is clearly confusing people such as yourself with it's misdirection.

    It's interesting that you say the prisoners were given shoes that had been deloused, would they have done this with Zyklon B is the delousing chambers for clothing and furniture? Would this also have resulted with a pile of empty Zyklon B tins like these?

    But where did the people go who had worn the shoes? Presumably you believe they went somewhere else while leaving behind their shoes???
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #382
    mossyman mossyman is offline
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,763

    Quote Originally Posted by Eire1976 View Post
    Why would the Germans leave shoes there and make attempts to destroy gas chambers?

    Doesn't make a lot of sense to try and hide the crime with hundreds of thousands of witnesses still around in camps too.
    Its like someone getting rid of the murder weapon, its the obvious thing to do.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #383
    Malcolm Redfellow Malcolm Redfellow is offline
    Malcolm Redfellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,706
    Twitter
    @

    With some respect, those of us who have visited Oświęcim have to be moved by the displays in the huts of Auschwitz I, and the sheer loneliness of the vast expanse that is Birkenau.

    To be honest, the heaps of shoes, the small mountain of human hair, the piles of toilet gear, the prostheses and false teeth, did not impress me as much as the mass of suitcases and bags — all identified with personal names and addresses.


    The trouble is, once we have wondered past those display cabinets, what next? Out into sunshine where, after their day out, children are being loaded back into the family Audi?

    Or should we look at what happened in the last months of the Auschwitz complex of camps? Because — from what I read — it was nearly as horrific as anything else that had been inflicted on suffering humanity over the previous years.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #384
    Rafael Rose Rafael Rose is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,497

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    But where did the people go who had worn the shoes? Presumably you believe they went somewhere else while leaving behind their shoes???
    We don't know what happened to the people that's the point I'm making, so we can't say what happened to them. That's why you can't post a picture of shoes and clothes and claim that the owners of those goods were gassed, especially when you've just agreed that they confiscated the clothes and shoes of 500,000 registered prisoners who weren't gassed.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #385
    RasherHash RasherHash is offline
    RasherHash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,835

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    We know the Russians engaged in propaganda and most of this was quickly debunked after the war. As I explained to you before their figure for 4 million killed at Auschwitz was never accepted by Western historians and wasn't included in the 6 million figure. You don't accept this but whatever.
    It's nonsense to say it 'was quickly debunked after the war', it most certainly wasn't. In fact the 4 million was not 'debunked' until 1989 and the plaque replaced in 1991.

    The 4 million figure was allowed by these historians to go largely unchallenged as is much of the holocaust nonsense like human soap which still goes the rounds to this day. The holocaustians like plenty of mist and fog surrounding the myth so that their 'facts' can remain unchallenged.

    Nevertheless, you still have no explanation for the shoes? They are still there preserved as evidence so it can't be just propaganda. So how do you explain the shoes?
    Why can't it just be propaganda, of course it can because that is exactly what it is.

    It's amazing the way you have become such an ardent zionist recently, is this a hacked account?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #386
    mossyman mossyman is offline
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,763

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Rose View Post
    We don't know what happened to the people that's the point I'm making, so we can't say what happened to them. That's why you can't post a picture of shoes and clothes and claim that the owners of those goods were gassed, especially when you've just agreed that they confiscated the clothes and shoes of 500,000 registered prisoners who weren't gassed.
    Its obvious what happened to them, they were gassed and burnt.

    Some of the confiscated shoes were also sent to Germany. But there were still 300,000 pairs of shoes recovered by the Red Army in Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek. So that is 300,000 pairs of shoes and no sign of the people who wore them.

    You then ask around among survivors, camp guards, administrators, etc. and they all tell you the prisoners were gassed and burnt.

    And this is just one of the many strands of evidence for the holocaust. When you put it all together the case is beyond all reasonable doubt.
    Last edited by mossyman; 21st April 2017 at 01:57 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #387
    mossyman mossyman is offline
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,763

    Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    It's nonsense to say it 'was quickly debunked after the war', it most certainly wasn't. In fact the 4 million was not 'debunked' until 1989 and the plaque replaced in 1991.

    The 4 million figure was allowed by these historians to go largely unchallenged as is much of the holocaust nonsense like human soap which still goes the rounds to this day. The holocaustians like plenty of mist and fog surrounding the myth so that their 'facts' can remain unchallenged.

    Why can't it just be propaganda, of course it can because that is exactly what it is.

    It's amazing the way you have become such an ardent zionist recently, is this a hacked account?
    First, the four million figure for Auschwitz wasn't accepted by Western historians and was not included in the 6 million figure. You insist that it was but actually it wasn't.

    Second, exaggerated claims about the holocaust were in fact quickly debunked after the war.

    Third, there is absolutely no connection between being anti-Zionist and being a holocaust denier. You are a disgrace to those who oppose Israel for genuine reasons and feed into the stereotype that all those who oppose Israel are anti-Semites, etc.

    Fourth, stop being a cretin.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #388
    RasherHash RasherHash is offline
    RasherHash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,835

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    Its obvious what happened to them, they were gassed and burnt.

    Some of the confiscated shoes were also sent to Germany. But there were 300,000 pairs of shoes recovered by the Red Army in Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek. So that is 300,000 pairs of shoes and no sign of the people who wore them.

    You then ask around among survivors, camp guards, administrators, etc. and they all tell you the prisoners were gassed and burnt.

    And this is just one of the many strands of evidence for the holocaust. When you put it all together the case is beyond all reasonable doubt.
    So basically it's what you want to believe?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #389
    RasherHash RasherHash is offline
    RasherHash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,835

    Quote Originally Posted by mossyman View Post
    First, the four million figure for Auschwitz wasn't accepted by Western historians and was not included in the 6 million figure. You insist that it was but actually it wasn't.

    Second, exaggerated claims about the holocaust were in fact quickly debunked after the war.

    Third, there is absolutely no connection between being anti-Zionist and being a holocaust denier. You are a disgrace to those who oppose Israel for genuine reasons and feed into the stereotype that all those who oppose Israel are anti-Semites, etc.
    Exaggerated claims were not quickly debunked no matter how many times you say it. Many 'exaggerated claims' were used in the Nuremberg trials, the human soap, human skin lampshades and shrunken heads to name a few.

    The stereotype that all those who oppose Israel are antisemites is one constantly pushed by the zionazis everywhere they creep, it deosn't matter how pro-holocaust myth you are you will still be happily labeled an antisemite by the filth and that is the reality.

    I am not in the least anti-Jewish and I am only interested in the truth.

    So long as there is freedom of speech I will exercise it to the fullest
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #390
    mossyman mossyman is offline
    mossyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,763

    Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    So basically it's what you want to believe?
    Not at all. Its just that the sheer weight of evidence leaves no room for doubt.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment