Register to Comment
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

And if I call this poster an Anglophobe I may well be accused of being an over sensitive little Englander, even by some posters I thought knew better.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    And if I call this poster an Anglophobe I may well be accused of being an over sensitive little Englander, even by some posters I thought knew better.
    I reported him earlier on for posting pictures of bloodied corpses, the mods removed some but it looks like they missed a few. That poster's a bit wrong in the head I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I reported him earlier on for posting pictures of bloodied corpses, the mods removed some but it looks like they missed a few. That poster's a bit wrong in the head I think.
    The mods do depend on posters reporting this stuff to be fair, and yes, it is the antics of a very disturbed person - what I cannot understand is why others have received thread bans and 48 hour bans for far lesser offences

A thread about The North is guaranteed to be trolled by Sgt Harper and rainmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Two Times View Post
    A thread about The North is guaranteed to be trolled by Sgt Harper and rainmaker.
    The only troll was andyrym posting sick picture of corpses, but he's gone now thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    The only troll was andyrym posting sick picture of corpses, but he's gone now thankfully.
    Didn't see them, that doesn't let rainmaker/Sgt mitty off the hook for their incessant brit imperialist trolling shíte. With those wánks everything that happened in the recent conflict in The North was started and finished by the IRA. Boring lying trolls.

Didn't see them, that doesn't let rainmaker/Sgt mitty off the hook for their incessant brit imperialist trolling shíte. With those wánks everything that happened in the recent conflict in The North was started and finished by the IRA. Boring lying trolls.
    Tedious, fact free drivel - I believe you did see them, you're familiar with the poster & are fond of his posts.

I should also point out that the empire has been gone for over half a century - so quite how I am supposed to be missing something that was gone long before I was born is beyond me.

Perhaps it's time you too moved on and stopped dealing in xenophobic cliches, as I've pointed out to you frequently - you're as prejudiced as the little Englanders you claim to despise.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    Tedious, fact free drivel - I believe you did see them, you're familiar with the poster & are fond of his posts.

I should also point out that the empire has been gone for over half a century - so quite how I am supposed to be missing something that was gone long before I was born is beyond me.

Perhaps it's time you too moved on and stopped dealing in xenophobic cliches, as I've pointed out to you frequently - you're as prejudiced as the little Englanders you claim to despise.
    I didn't see the pictures, if I did I would say so, I don't even know what the pictures were. Your attitude in relation to The North is always the same. You'll say something like the atrocities committed on all sides were appalling etc. But then follow it with painting Republicans as the exclusively at fault for the conflict etc.... Essentially you're an apologist for the British misrule of Northern Ireland which is what is at the heart of that conflict that occurred there.

sgtharper is just a sock puppet of Criumh.

Stop arguing in my thread

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment