Register to Comment
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 280
Like Tree162Likes
  1. #231
    Telstar 62 Telstar 62 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,979

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #232
    cunnyfunt cunnyfunt is offline
    cunnyfunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,094



    4.07........" fu.ck the revolution"..
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #233
    sgtharper sgtharper is offline
    sgtharper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,990

    Quote Originally Posted by dalyp View Post
    What did British Imperialism do for Ireland?
    What did the Penal laws do for Ireland?
    What did denial of Home Rule do for Ireland?
    What did denial of democracy do for Ireland?
    What did partition do for N Ireland?
    What did British indiffererence to lack of human rights for its citizens do for N Ireland.

    As any Brit should know Ireland's history is older than 1969 and your continued hypocrisy and myopic view of the troubles is to say the least tiresome.
    What does any of this have to do with my response to the other eejit?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #234
    dalyp dalyp is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,000

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtharper View Post
    What does any of this have to do with my response to the other eejit?
    Any answers to the points raised - any reflection on centuries of British interference in Ireland and the consequences.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #235
    EUrJokingMeRight EUrJokingMeRight is offline
    EUrJokingMeRight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,608

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtharper View Post
    Your post has no relevance to reality or fact.
    So says the imaginary sergeant
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #236
    sgtharper sgtharper is offline
    sgtharper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,990

    Quote Originally Posted by dalyp View Post
    Any answers to the points raised - any reflection on centuries of British interference in Ireland and the consequences.
    Only one, whataboutery. The bane of any discussion about NI. Surprised you didn't drag in Cromwell actually, or even Strongbow for that matter.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #237
    dalyp dalyp is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,000

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtharper View Post
    Only one, whataboutery. The bane of any discussion about NI. Surprised you didn't drag in Cromwell actually, or even Strongbow for that matter.

    Right so, when does history become relevant - when it's 10/20/50/100 years old. The points are not whataboutery but valid reasons not all of them distant that created an environment which led to the troubles. You constant vilifying of certain protagonists as terrorist this murderer that is pure hypocrisy.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #238
    Beachcomber Beachcomber is offline
    Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,191

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtharper View Post
    Only one, whataboutery. The bane of any discussion about NI. Surprised you didn't drag in Cromwell actually, or even Strongbow for that matter.
    Ot that Irish king who invited the Normans over.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #239
    Beachcomber Beachcomber is offline
    Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,191

    Quote Originally Posted by dalyp View Post
    Right so, when does history become relevant - when it's 10/20/50/100 years old. The points are not whataboutery but valid reasons not all of them distant that created an environment which led to the troubles. You constant vilifying of certain protagonists as terrorist this murderer that is pure hypocrisy.
    Well if they engaged in terrorist violence, then they engaged in terrorist violence.

    What does history matter if that's the fact?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #240
    death or glory death or glory is offline
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,689

    Quote Originally Posted by andrym View Post
    up
    da
    ra
    32
    tal
    I Ran Away, the defeated army,
    Ulster is British.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment