Register to Comment
Page 1002 of 1312 FirstFirst ... 250290295299210001001100210031004101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 13114
Like Tree25241Likes
  1. #10011
    dresden8 dresden8 is offline
    dresden8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,232

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    The lovely Monica is now 64....
    She might still like a good time........
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #10012
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47,766

    Quote Originally Posted by dresden8 View Post
    Nobody ever said they had to be personally taken.

    And geebag is only one word I've wanted to resurrect. Poxbottle was always a secondary project.

    Geehair was next on the list.

    My ma always used to call us "ye hoors melt" not quite understanding the meaning of the phrase.

    She always used to call my brother "fncky the ninth". Now if anybody can come up the the etymology of that one I'd be rather grateful.
    I love a good hoor's melt.

    And Google says:

    fncky the 9th - Irish Slang
    irish slang › entry=fncky+the+9thMobile-friendly - fncky the 9th. someone who is awkward or difficult to deal with; a consequence.. He comes fncky the 9th.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #10013
    dresden8 dresden8 is offline
    dresden8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,232

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    I love a good hoor's melt.

    And Google says:

    fncky the 9th - Irish Slang
    irish slang › entry=fncky+the+9thMobile-friendly - fncky the 9th. someone who is awkward or difficult to deal with; a consequence.. He comes fncky the 9th.
    Thanks for that. Searched but missed that one somehow.

    You always wonder did they pick it up or were they the originator.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #10014
    Telstar 62 Telstar 62 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,884

    Quote Originally Posted by dresden8 View Post
    "Love" and "praise" are both very strong words.

    Congrats on the research you pr1ck.

    Doesn't take a lot of 'research' - believe it or not.

    What's with all the verbal abuse??

    If it wasn't for the revelation that you're female being a vague turn-on,
    I'd be very upset....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #10015
    dresden8 dresden8 is offline
    dresden8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,232

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    Doesn't take a lot of 'research' - believe it or not.

    What's with all the verbal abuse??

    If it wasn't for the revelation that you're female being a vague turn-on,
    I'd be very upset....
    Me, female? How did you work that out?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #10016
    Telstar 62 Telstar 62 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,884

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #10017
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47,766

    Quote Originally Posted by dresden8 View Post
    Thanks for that. Searched but missed that one somehow.

    You always wonder did they pick it up or were they the originator.
    "A consequence" is such a great phrase.

    Btw, you're female? You actually could be a genuine geebag! Who knew
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #10018
    dresden8 dresden8 is offline
    dresden8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,232

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    "A consequence" is such a great phrase.

    Btw, you're female? You actually could be a genuine geebag! Who knew
    Don't listen to the cntbubble telstar, I'm a real boy!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #10019
    Telstar 62 Telstar 62 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,884

    Quote Originally Posted by dresden8 View Post
    Me, female? How did you work that out?
    Shouting is leadership's epithet.......

    Should have known from his/her's usual ravings.....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10020
    dresden8 dresden8 is offline
    dresden8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,232

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    Shouting is leadership's epithet.......

    Should have known from his/her's usual ravings.....
    Now that's gibberish.

    Stick to the lack of words. It's your real strength.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment