Register to Comment
Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 951
Like Tree285Likes
  1. #781
    yosef shompeter yosef shompeter is offline
    yosef shompeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,311

    Quote Originally Posted by paddycomeback View Post
    Having randomly looked at the latest batch of docs released yesterday, I come to the conclusion the FBI and CIA have no better idea what actually happened than the conspiracy theorists.
    The CIA seem to be trying to pin it on the Russians, whilst simultaneously undermining Castro.
    The Feds have no idea at all.
    Well, that's the teasing thing about it! If it was a conspiracy by some high-up insiders... whether in the Democratic party, the FBI, the CIA they would have been silently laughing at the gaffs that the grunts were making -- such as the transporting of Oswald past Jack Ruby, Or J.Edgar Hoover's directive to launch a campaign to prove to the public that it Oswald was a lone assassin. Well maybe he was alone in firing the shots, maybe he had auxiliary assistance on the grassy knoll, but the point was if there was any one or any group behind him --- and if it was an inside job, did they assist in obstructing the investigation.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #782
    The Nal The Nal is offline
    The Nal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,785

    Quote Originally Posted by yosef shompeter View Post
    Well, that's the teasing thing about it! If it was a conspiracy by some high-up insiders... whether in the Democratic party, the FBI, the CIA they would have been silently laughing at the gaffs that the grunts were making -- such as the transporting of Oswald past Jack Ruby, Or J.Edgar Hoover's directive to launch a campaign to prove to the public that it Oswald was a lone assassin. Well maybe he was alone in firing the shots, maybe he had auxiliary assistance on the grassy knoll, but the point was if there was any one or any group behind him --- and if it was an inside job, did they assist in obstructing the investigation.
    They absolutely obstructed the investigation, just as the Bush admin did after 9/11. But not for the reasons conspiracy theorists would like to believe.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #783
    Degeneration X Degeneration X is offline
    Degeneration X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,306

    JFK archive confirms existence of false flag plan to start war with USSR

    "The existence of a false flag plan involving fake Soviet warplanes was revealed in a 2001 book by Robert Dallek, ‘An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy, 1917-1963.’ The book attributes the idea to CIA Director McCone."

    What is with the US and false flags?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #784
    LISTOWEL MAN LISTOWEL MAN is offline
    LISTOWEL MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,679

    operation northwoods is everything you need to know about 9/11
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #785
    Telstar 62 Telstar 62 is online now

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,727

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #786
    The Nal The Nal is offline
    The Nal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,785

    So 54 years later now, files released and........... its still Oswald.

    Great podcast here with Gerald Posner from this week.

    Conspiracy theorists hide! Broad strokes stuff and a bit of a love in but enjoyed it. Host is a bit of a clown.

    https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbro...-gerald-posner
    Last edited by The Nal; 23rd November 2017 at 11:10 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #787
    ocianain ocianain is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,297

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    JFK archive confirms existence of false flag plan to start war with USSR

    "The existence of a false flag plan involving fake Soviet warplanes was revealed in a 2001 book by Robert Dallek, ‘An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy, 1917-1963.’ The book attributes the idea to CIA Director McCone."

    What is with the US and false flags?
    The acorn does not fall far from the tree. We learned all about false flags from the English, see The Squire Plot, The Babbington Plot and the Guy Fawkes Conspiracy, still have people who believe in that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #788
    The Nal The Nal is offline
    The Nal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,785

    Quote Originally Posted by ocianain View Post
    The acorn does not fall far from the tree. We learned all about false flags from the English, see The Squire Plot, The Babbington Plot and the Guy Fawkes Conspiracy, still have people who believe in that.
    Seems this is the most "shocking" revelation to come out of the new files. That they discussed a false flag op.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #789
    A Voice A Voice is online now
    A Voice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,441

    What's the story with that photograph - the one with Oswald posing with a rifle. Wasn't it photoshopped (avant la lettre)? Something about an impossible shadow and clumsy head-neck line. Who would do that?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #790
    The Nal The Nal is offline
    The Nal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,785

    Quote Originally Posted by A Voice View Post
    What's the story with that photograph - the one with Oswald posing with a rifle. Wasn't it photoshopped (avant la lettre)? Something about an impossible shadow and clumsy head-neck line. Who would do that?
    Well no one as it happened. Marina admits to taking the photos, they were shown to friends and Oswald signed the back of it! 100% proved as his hand writing.

    "Hunter of fascists, ha ha ha"

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment