Register to Comment
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

I think that the "Red Dwarf" scenario, is far more credible than the Warren Commisssion's Oswald did it all on his ownio line!

Last edited by kerdasi amaq; 2nd November 2016 at 12:46 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

These two videos show that the single bullet theory is a single bullet fact.

This is a segment from the award winning documentary 'Beyond Conspiracy.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikIRB3lvFvw]YouTube - The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy fragment[/ame]

This segment is from a Discovery Channel documentary 'Beyond The Magic Bullet'
    which used specially made anatomical models of Kennedy's and Connally's torsos and a 6.5mm bullet exactly the same as the one used by Oswald fired out of exactly the same type of rifle at the same height and distance as the 6th floor window of the Book Despository relative to the President's limousine in Dealey Plaza.

The results were almost an exact recreation of the path of the 'magic' bullet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZRUNYZY71g]YouTube - JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Test (Part 2)[/ame]

Redtooth claw
    Right - so you're saying Ruby just happened to be passing, and then just thought "Ah I will kill the guy who killed that guy I hated"?

I find that non-credible. Not impossible I suppose.

I also find it odd that he had the mentality of a child etc but managed to run a few nightclubs.

Obviously I dont know the truth, but what Sheeran said (fwiw) was that Ruby was being held responsible for the failiure of an earlier attempt to silence Oswald. He was threatened that unless he did it himself, he (Ruby) would be killed.

And in terms of killing Oswald, it was going to be a lot easier for the mob to kill him when in the Dallas polices tation (where they had police contacts) then when he was transferred to a high security federal prison.

Any idea on why Oswald was treated so leniently after returning from Russia?

In terms of keeping this conspiracy a secret for so long etc, I understand your point but there are other events from around the same time which are still not fully accounted for (or have only recently been explained)- such as the killing of Hoffa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi Nohra View Post

Redtooth claw
    Right - so you're saying Ruby just happened to be passing, and then just thought "Ah I will kill the guy who killed that guy I hated"?

I find that non-credible. Not impossible I suppose.
    Ruby was very slow about getting into position. He was across the street wiring money to a girl less than two minutes before he murdered Oswald.
    If the Mafia or some other conspirators were going to kill Oswald surely they could have picked someone else?

I also find it odd that he had the mentality of a child etc but managed to run a few nightclubs.
    Ruby didn't run them very well. The man was skint most of the time and he lived in squalor.

Obviously I dont know the truth, but what Sheeran said (fwiw) was that Ruby was being held responsible for the failiure of an earlier attempt to silence Oswald. He was threatened that unless he did it himself, he (Ruby) would be killed.
    I presume you are talking about Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran? Criminals make up a lot of tall tales to make themselves feel big. The mob liked the notoriety when people believed they whacked Kennedy.

And in terms of killing Oswald, it was going to be a lot easier for the mob to kill him when in the Dallas polices tation (where they had police contacts) then when he was transferred to a high security federal prison.
    Why would anyone hire Oswald? The guy was a complete lunatic. The Warren Commission interviewed practically anyone who had any dealings with the guy and they examined practically every breath he ever made. He was a complete loser in every respect - a pseudo-Marxist, totally friendless, a failure at everything he did in his life, a complete nonentity, a wife-beater and profoundly disturbed.

The only qualification was as a sharpshooter in the USMC. And he had only barely qualified. He had no other discernible skill.

Any idea on why Oswald was treated so leniently after returning from Russia?
    The FBI kept in touch with Oswald after he came home from Russia. Special Agent James Hosty was assigned to monitor him along with other subversives and communists in the Dallas area. He was dismissed as an unimportant kook.
    Hosty recieved a threatening letter from Oswald threatening violence if his family continued to be harrassed. The so-called harrasment was an agent just calling to the Oswald household for a quiet word with Marina, his Russian wife while Lee was at work. Oswald who was a paranoid with a persecution complex put two and two together and made five. He already got himself sacked from job after job for spouting communist BS at anyone who listened and blamed the authorities for blacklisting him. No such blacklisting existed except in his own head. His writing reveal him to have delusions about being a great man of history like Marx, Stalin, Hitler or Che Guevera who rose from obscurity to the world stage.
    Director Hoover blew a gasket when he found out about FBI contacts with Oswald and instructed Hosty to burn the letter after the assassination because it risked creating a terrible stink.

In terms of keeping this conspiracy a secret for so long etc, I understand your point but there are other events from around the same time which are still not fully accounted for (or have only recently been explained)- such as the killing of Hoffa.
    Hoffa was probably lured to a meet in some out of way place, shot in the head and buried in the woods by a couple of goons who were probably following the order of a top gangster with no intermediaries knowing anything.

The assassination of Kennedy is too large for there to be conspiracy of silence by the literally hundreds perhaps thousands who would have had to know there was a plot.

However we know from iron-tight forensic evidence that Oswald was the trigger man in the Kennedy assassination. That evidence was gathered and examined by too many people for all of them to be part of the murder plot.

If it was a Mafia operation they would have had a couple guys to pick Oswald in a car outside the Depository, drive him away, kill him, chop him to bits and feed him to some pigs.

Instead Oswald got on a bus, got caught in traffic, caught a cab, drove to his rooming house, grabbed a .38 and shot a cop who stopped him a few blocks away because he matched the radio bulletin which gave a description of the assassin given to cops in Dealey Plaza by Howard Brennan who saw him shoot the rifle from the 6th floor window. He was caught in the Texas Theatre and tried to shoot more cops with the .38 before he was overpowered and arrested.

If the Mafia or the conspirators had people on the inside in the Dallas PD why didn't they arrange for him to hang himself in his cell rather than gun him down on live television and leave so many lose ends?

How many CIA, FBI, Dallas police, newsmen, politicians etc would have had insider knowledge about the murders? Hundreds of people would know too much and would have broke the news for self-advancement or fame or to screw their enemies over.

The ultra-paranoid KGB were very interested in finding out if there had been a coup d'etat behind the Kennedy assassination.

If they had found something, don't you think they would broken the news????

Why would they risk Ruby singing like a canary about a Mafia conspiracy?

Conspiracy theorists claim Ruby was whacked in prison in 1967 - almost FOUR years after the Oswald murder. What took them so long?

What if 'they' killed him? Surely 'they' would have to whack the guy who whack him and whack the guy who whacked him and whack the guy who whacked him etc etc etc.

In the almost 50 years since, the evidence against Oswald has remained irrefutable and no evidence of any kind linking Oswald or Ruby to any other person or organisation has ever been found.
    Last edited by redtoothclaw; 13th October 2010 at 07:20 PM.

Ok Red
    You raise some interesting points. I will reflect on them.

I did mean "the Irishman". The book is worth getting for an insight into post WWII organized crime in America if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by redtoothclaw View Post
    Ruby was mentally retarded with the intellect of a child and had violent mood swings.
    If he was a mob hitman he was very careless about getting to position to carry out the supposed mob hit on Oswald wasn't he?
    His Western Union ticket shows that wire transfered money to a girl who worked in his strip joint about two minutes before he crossed the street and walked down the ramp into the underground garage below the Dallas Police HQ.
    There's no way he could have known Oswald was going to be led out in front of the press within seconds of getting into position.
    The man carried a .38 revolver because he frequently carried around a lot of money.
    He just acted on the spur of the moment and gunned Oswald down.
    If the conspirators wanted to 'whack' Oswald why did they do it on live national television? Why did they wait until 1967 to 'whack' Ruby with a 'fake' cancer related illness? If Ruby was also murdered was his murderer also 'whacked' and his murderer and his murderer etc etc.
    This is a conspiracy TOO LARGE.
    There is no way to keep a lid on such a vast plot.
    I think your wrong there mate saying Ruby was retarded etc.. simply not true,please read the book ''Double Cross'' by Sam Giancana's nephew Chuck as he clears up the myth that Ruby was retarded etc..The books content is from what Sam said to Chuck over the years as they worked together and they were very close.It suited the mob for people to think Ruby was an idiot.
    Ruby was a good earner for the mob!Ruby was not a Mob Hitman he was an earner for them and a good one according to Giancana.Ruby 'had' to take the hit on as he owed the mob money from gambling debts,to say he acted on the spur of the moment in my mind is simply not true.
    Oswald was a Patsy,have a look at the video of Oswald getting hit by Ruby,look at Oswald's face,he knew Ruby!!!

You say there is no way Ruby could have known about Oswald being led out at that time etc.. but how was Ruby even allowed in that way to the cop shop??? Because Ruby always went in that way as he was very friendly with the cops in the station and it was one of those who had told Ruby when he was being brought out,the mob knew very well how close he was with the cops coupled with his debt and funny enough Ruby being happy to do it.
    You say why did they wait to 1967 to get rid of him?If the mob wanted rid of Ruby it would have been done years before that,who says it was the mob that killed Ruby?
    By 1963 Sam Giancana was up to his tits doing work with the CIA,by 1963 the CIA were not fans of Kennedy at all (Bay of pigs etc..)

Could he? Maybe. Did he? Probably not, at least not on his own anyway.

Ultimately, who cares? He's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    Could he? Maybe. Did he? Probably not, at least not on his own anyway.

Ultimately, who cares? He's dead.
    Apathy is the problem. The (CIA) people who killed him are still in power today and the Presidency is now run by puppets.

George H W Bush is one of them.

There's a saying in the army, to wit, keep your interval (so that the one bullet cannot harm but the one soul).

Lastly, re Ruby, wasn't for Jack, but for the Mrs. His revenge on her behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cael View Post
    Why is this being left on the open forum, when a thread on the Bilderberg Group was binned?
    I suppose some people are more interested in what happened nearly 50 years ago than the here and now. The Bilderberg thread should not have been binned, it is very relevant.

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment