Register to Comment
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    They are not 100% effective.
    Nothing is. But a .34% defect rate is pretty impressive.

My own has held up 100% so far.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    I meant that the operation be done over 2 years, to reduce annual cost.
    Its still a fvcking stupid idea. And how would it cut costs btw? I just dont get it and it appears that you dont either.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher2 View Post
    Nothing is. But a .34% defect rate is pretty impressive.

My own has held up 100% so far.
    You must have very respectable neighbours!

Its still a fvcking stupid idea. And how would it cut costs btw? I just dont get it and it appears that you dont either.
    When I got approval for my farm wast management system in 2008, the government ran out of money and they withheld part of the money for 2 years until they got enough to pay. Same as if you want a car and trailer, you buy the car this year and the trailer next year

The propoer equivalency would the the price of jonnies. But that's not the point. It was a 20 minute procedure with about another 10/15 minutes of the doctors time. That's a lot of money.
    It is a lot of money for something that can fail, especially if you are away a lot.

You must have very respectable neighbours!
    ?

When I got approval for my farm wast management system in 2008, the government ran out of money and they withheld part of the money for 2 years until they got enough to pay. Same as if you want a car and trailer, you buy the car this year and the trailer next year
    Apart from the the potential that doing half a vasectomy might likely increase the chance of failure, it's still not saving any money. It's still the same amount being paid. It saves nothing.

It is a lot of money for something that can fail, especially if you are away a lot.
    Something that can fail 0.34% of the time? That's a very, very small failure rate. Jonnies are 1%. And that's generally the go-to method for so many. That said, you'd be surprised how many guys are snipped. When I decided to do it and told various people, I was surprised at how many people I knew were also snipped.

But what do you mean by being " away a lot" above?

Something that can fail 0.34% of the time? That's a very, very small failure rate. Jonnies are 1%. And that's generally the go-to method for so many. That said, you'd be surprised how many guys are snipped. When I decided to do it and told various people, I was surprised at how many people I knew were also snipped.

But what do you mean by being " away a lot" above?
    The failure rate tends to be higher in families where the husband is a way a lot. A few years ago a lot of Irish soldiers who had it done
    were sent to the Lebanon on a peace keeping mission. Their women got pregnant why they were away!

The failure rate tends to be higher in families where the husband is a way a lot. A few years ago a lot of Irish soldiers who had it done
    were sent to the Lebanon on a peace keeping mission. Their women got pregnant why they were away!
    I'll take the output from what was measured rather than the farts from your brain.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment