Register to Comment
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    WTF? Why don't people pay for their own snips? FFS, this country.
    TBH vasectomies can save a lot of tax payers money, so in many cases they're an investment.

Bizarre that a MoH who's just gone to bat for the abortion industry and who has gushed at the prospect of paying for abortions, lots of abortions, and free travel to the UK until it's legal here, etc., would baulk at funding vasectomies that would reduce the number of abortions required.

It's as if he didn't really want to solve the problem of unwanted pregnancies , just wanted to be part of the abortion zeitgeist.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    One presumes that money was for men with medical cards. It's a really simple operation so it can't cost much. It's only day surgery and you're fully awake. It has practically zero side affects and it means no chance of a crisis pregnancy.
    ...but the state seems far happier to pay for the inevitable abortion...far better to pay good money to solve a problem than avoiding the problem in the first place, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    TBH vasectomies can save a lot of tax payers money, so in many cases they're an investment.

Bizarre that a MoH who's just gone to bat for the abortion industry and who has gushed at the prospect of paying for abortions, lots of abortions, and free travel to the UK until it's legal here, etc., would baulk at funding vasectomies that would reduce the number of abortions required.

It's as if he didn't really want to solve the problem of unwanted pregnancies , just wanted to be part of the abortion zeitgeist.
    My guess is that they don't save any taxpayers' money whatsoever. Those people that would get a vasectomy are the ones that are less likely to be sponging of other people to start with.

Put it this way, how many knackers get a vasectomy each year do you suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    So is the article wrong? It said 35,000 euros was allocated. I saw the article in the actual printed edition of the newspaper yesterday.

There is no doubt that it is state funded.
    I had to pay for mine, maybe if I had a medical card I could have got it free.

My guess is that they don't save any taxpayers' money whatsoever. Those people that would get a vasectomy are the ones that are less likely to be sponging of other people to start with.

Put it this way, how many knackers get a vasectomy each year do you suppose?
    Bizarre of course that 8 years into a largely "austerity" driven agenda for a FG government that they haven't capped CA at 2 kids for any kids born after a 9 month notice period.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Bizarre of course that 8 years into a largely "austerity" driven agenda for a FG government that they haven't capped CA at 2 kids for any kids born after a 9 month notice period.
    Surely many posters on here want white Irish to have as many kids as possible? Or did I misunderstand that message.

Surely many posters on here want white Irish to have as many kids as possible? Or did I misunderstand that message.
    Aaaaand, in walk the racists...

Aaaaand, in walk the racists...
    Did you miss post 8?

Did you miss post 8?
    No. You totally misrepresent what was posted, apparently because you see everything through a racial lens.

Making you a racist.

One presumes that money was for men with medical cards. It's a really simple operation so it can't cost much. It's only day surgery and you're fully awake. It has practically zero side affects and it means no chance of a crisis pregnancy.
    Well....no chance with that guy any way.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment