Register to Comment
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Like Tree161Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dedogs View Post
    in fairness though mate anything thats a sugar free version is always piss....

Not necessarily, Zero Coca Cola is still quite tasty despite lacking that thirst quenching bite.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    It is when you are 18 st 7 (I was 19 st 6 a few weeks ago - 6-7 months will do the trick - the body lives off the fat inside you to some extent). The Fitbit app is helping too. I have it on my smartphone for logging and calculating (for walks) exercise in and out,.
    That is dangerous.

The simple formula is eat healthy and exercise. At my heaviest (and I am a big guy) I weighed in at 18 stone. I was lazy and only after a 5 mile walk realised how unfit I was. I consulted a trainer (one on one). Technically I am obese, but I am muscled. He developed a program where I found it difficult to eat all the food (it was a lot of food in one day) and trained three days a week, the food was "good" food though.

After one month I had dropped around 5 inches off my waist, developed even more muscle and to maintain that all I had to do was eat healthily and train two days a week for 30 minutes (which I enjoy anyhow). I currently weigh in at 15 stone have a 34inch waist and a 46 inch chest and enjoy lots of energy.

Dieting to the extent that you are doing actually shuts down the calorie burning process. You need to speed up the calorie burning process. Once you stop dieting, that will all pile back on as your body will store it as it thinks it is going into storing season. This is NOT a good thing to do... IMHO.

F˙cking stupid.

Simply the latest stupid f˙cking idea from busybodies who want to play Sims with everyone else their playthings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractional Reserve View Post
    Unhealthy , tax .They already pay 23% on them .Taxation and robbing people you feel are the only way to change behaviour .Typical government lazy response to everthing tax everything.
    Interesting reading from this side of the pond:

Regulation madness: Philly ‘soda tax’ causes massive job losses, Democrat finger-pointing – TheBlaze

The doomed soda tax was never about our health - Chicago Tribune

Twitter
    @

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment