Register to Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Only 23% Blame Mary Harney

From Breaking News

A survey carried out by IrishHealth.com has found that only 23% of people surveyed blamed Mary Harney for the cancer crisis. 54% blamed HSE middle management, while a further 23% blamed local management.

Personally I don't think Mary Harney is the one to blame for this specific issue. I think the blame lies somewhere between local management and the individual consultant in question. HSE middle management must take some of the slack, as must Harney, but it is most definitely not all Mary's fault. Anyone who tries to blame only Harney for this debacle is, IMO, being unreasonable.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I blame Mary Harney for HSE middle-managment, and for all aspects of the health service which she supposedly runs. What else does she do all day?

I blame Mary Harney for all as I am a supporter of a party other than hers.

Congratulations, you have just given Irish Health the free advertising they were looking for!

I assume this was just some poll on their website with all the implications for rigging etc. that follow. I'd be pretty certain a respectable market research company never got near this.

eh who is responsible for HSE management? Dept of Health. Again another FFPD created monolith acts as the mudguard

Quote Originally Posted by locke
    Congratulations, you have just given Irish Health the free advertising they were looking for!
    Blame BreakingNews!

Is there a thread anywhere here dealing with the sequence of events and people involved in this affair? Or is the information not available (yet)?

23% of whom? Members of the PD's?

In any case if you blame the HSE management you're blaming Harney by default.
    The HSE is her cookie.

Polls like these are just so stupid. I don't blame Harney for the cancer crisis, she didn't misdiagnose women but I do think she is responsible the mismanagement of the health service through the HSE which she set up and the low stadards she has set.
    For instance, senior management in the HSE have received bonuses for the last two years! For what, there have been numerous mess ups of which this cancer one is the latest.

If despite their ineptitude these top brass can get even more cash then Harney is responsible for setting the bar so low.

Re: Only 23% Blame Mary Harney

Quote Originally Posted by A_man_about_a_dog
    From Breaking News

A survey carried out by IrishHealth.com has found that only 23% of people surveyed blamed Mary Harney for the cancer crisis. 54% blamed HSE middle management, while a further 23% blamed local management.

Personally I don't think Mary Harney is the one to blame for this specific issue. I think the blame lies somewhere between local management and the individual consultant in question. HSE middle management must take some of the slack, as must Harney, but it is most definitely not all Mary's fault. Anyone who tries to blame only Harney for this debacle is, IMO, being unreasonable.
    Irish Health can blame who they want. Its the Irish public that matters

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment