Register to Comment
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Quote Originally Posted by soubresauts View Post
    I suggest you look at the evidence, and then come back to us.

As for quotes, here are two relevant ones:

"It is a fortunate thing for rulers that people do not think."

"The broad mass of a nation ... will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one."

-- Adolf Hitler
    Yahoo groups? Hitler?

Your debating style needs refinement.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

There are some interesting comments on that page, particularly by "Tim", who wrote, among other things:
    ... Don't believe me, don't believe anyone without doing decent research. Present that research to scientist or doctor friends. Bear in mind that much of the comment on these subjects is by those specifically paid to do so.
    I have done a fair bit of research myself, and I am convinced that what we need to counter disease is clean water, good food (including vitamin supplements), healthy lifestyle, and good healthcare. We do not need vaccination. Nobody needs vaccination.

It is a scandal that all vaccination is paid for out of the public purse, and almost no one questions this. We're talking billions, billions of public money wasted every year.

There are some interesting comments on that page, particularly by "Tim", who wrote, among other things:

I have done a fair bit of research myself, and I am convinced that what we need to counter disease is clean water, good food (including vitamin supplements), healthy lifestyle, and good healthcare. We do not need vaccination. Nobody needs vaccination.

It is a scandal that all vaccination is paid for out of the public purse, and almost no one questions this. We're talking billions, billions of public money wasted every year.
    Do you have relevant qualifications in this area?

Wonder would you say that if you were diagnosed with a cancer that has a vaccine?

Malaria? Hib?

To name just two?

You are just a mine of misinformation.

And what are you qualifications?

I thought this was interesting
    An extraordinary new paper published by a courageous doctor and investigative medical researcher has dug the dirt on 30 years of secret official transcripts of meetings of UK government vaccine committees and the supposedly independent medical “experts” sitting on them with their drug industry connections.

If you want to get an idea of who is responsible for your child’s condition resulting from a vaccine adverse reaction then this is the paper to read. What you have to ask yourself is if the people on these committees are honest and honourable and acting in the best interests of British children, how is it this has been going on for at least 30 years?

This is what everyone has always known but could never prove before now. Pass this information on to others so they can see what goes on in Government health committees behind locked doors.
    We quote here from the author’s summary and the paper:

Deliberately concealing information from parents for the sole purpose of getting them to comply with an “official” vaccination schedule could be considered as a form of ethical violation or misconduct. Official documents obtained from the UK Department of Health (DH) and the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) reveal that the British health authorities have been engaging in such practice for the last 30 years, apparently for the sole purpose of protecting the national vaccination program.
    30 Years of Secret Official Transcripts Show UK Government Experts Cover Up Vaccine Hazards To Sell More Vaccines And Harm Your Kids « ________________Child Health Safety_________________

Your link is authority for precisely nothing. It gives a further link to another group of crackpots.

From the "British Society of Ecological Medicine" re Andrew Wakefield,

"We share his concerns over possible causal links between MMR and autism".

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Produce some.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzdr View Post
    Your link is authority for precisely nothing. It gives a further link to another group of crackpots.

From the "British Society of Ecological Medicine" re Andrew Wakefield,

"We share his concerns over possible causal links between MMR and autism".

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Produce some.
    Have you heard of the Hannah Poling case?

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Hannah was described as normal, happy and precocious in her first 18 months.

Then, in July 2000, she was vaccinated against nine diseases in one doctor's visit: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae. Afterward, her health declined rapidly. She developed high fevers, stopped eating, didn't respond when spoken to, began showing signs of autism, and began having screaming fits. In 2002, Hannah's parents filed an autism claim in federal vaccine court. Five years later, the government settled the case before trial and had it sealed. It's taken more than two years for both sides to agree on how much Hannah will be compensated for her injuries.
    Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment