Register to Comment
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast
Like Tree1012Likes

Quote Originally Posted by councilkid View Post
    I must read more history!
    Good idea.

For an alternative look at history which is factual and funny, I would suggest.

Terry Jones' Barbarians
    ISBN-10: 056353916X
    ISBN-13: 978-0563539162

And for learning about crusades that are not mentioned,

The Northern Crusades
    ISBN-10: 0140266534
    ISBN-13: 978-0140266535

And to learn what damage the Romans really did to progress I would suggest this.

The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project
    http://www.antikythera-mechanism.gr/...608_Nature.pdf
    http://www.antikythera-mechanism.gr/...plementary.pdf
    http://www.antikythera-mechanism.gr/...ce_Booklet.pdf

http://www.antikythera-mechanism.gr/..._submitted.pdf
    Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://www.nature.com/nature/videoarchive/antikythera/
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by councilkid View Post
    Sounds like the scientologists are just the Catholic church writ very small. Same principles.
    I think there is a difference between a cult and a broader church, even if you wish to call it a sect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    In Ireland you rarely see Scientologists, so the damage seems less.

On a parity of numbers basis, Scientologists are more lunatic than Jihadi's.

They are nuts.

If they move into your neighbourhood, move.
    Yes, I knew someone who lived close to one of their recruitment centres, he nearly did persecute one their predatory sales reps. It's religion recast as a cynical and manipulative pyramid scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll_On View Post
    worse things happened, therefore this didn't happen, great logic there.
    Worse things are happening today in Muslim Countries, but who cares, certainly not the liberals who are saying nothing about the treatment of gay people in Muslim Countries, but we all know that D4 Labour only care about attacking the Christians, did you ever hear them attacking the scientologist/Muslim/Hindu crowd ? no, not never.

They do attack Israel but neglect to mention that Israel is very gay friendly?

Fianna Fail also have a new pink vote agenda (as if Gay people are stupid), feck off Meehaul you are still useless.

I have said this umpteen times on this site, abortion by sexuality is only a matter of time, the liberal abortion steamroller is pushing ahead so the only conclusion is that smaller families will be very choosy about their offspring.

They will not choose to have a Gay Child ? but hey, that's okay with the liberals because abortion is no problemo.

Estrogen and progesterone will not kill the sex drive, completely.

However Zoladex the cancer drug will.

It is a gonadrelin analogue, that completely disrupts gonadal production of sex hormones.

It solves several problems.

Firstly it is an implant that is injected under the skin so can only be removed by surgery. Therefore the sex offender can not stop taking the drug. It comes in 1 month and 3 month versions. Sex offenders would be perfect for the three month version.

Secondly it cuts of sex drive at source.

Thirdly it avoids using cross-sex hormones which might be termed a human rights violation.

Fourthly the patient can only come of the drug by having noticeable surgery to remove the underskin implant, therefore immediately highlighting non-compliance with the drug regime.

There is 100% compliance, they have no sex drive and they do not androgenise against there will.

A win-win.
    clearly you've put a lot more thought into it than I, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by jdaly View Post
    If he didn't he does now and we can agree that the British government were nearly as bad as the Catholic church; the Brits chemically castrated a man who had been of great help to them during the war because of fears that homosexuals were easy meat for spies and the Catholic church castrated boys because some of them had the temerity to say priests had abused them sexually.
    Even if he does, he will soon forget that reality! Because it is clear enough that he is not as interested in the abuses as he is the abusers >> specifically when the abusers match his google search terms.

To be fair and obvious >> He is far from unique in that mindset and probably not the worst.
    His contentment in bias ignorance is none of my business, neither do I genuinely have any care in exposing him.
    He is only of any interest because >> via his charade that is trying to suggest care, impartiality and open thought >> he ironically provides, a decent resource to highlight the wider reality.

Also I have noticed that it appears to be both endemic and systemic amongst most religious organisations, of all kinds.

This link to ECPAT gives an idea of just how big a problem that child abuse and trafficking is across the entire planet, not only in religious organisations, families, communities and organised crime, but on a much wider scale. ECPAT International
    If you realize this >> then how do you conclude that this topic helps matters?
    And what evidence makes you imagine Cruimh gives a genuine shít for those abused? When cruim appears to have shown zero interest in highlighting the abuses of other religions.
    Unless his Google location excludes all other religions, beyond his control, the poster is a imposter for child care.

I doubt Cruimh, can be credibly shown (on here) as having any genuine over riding interest in the protection of children per se.
    But have no doubt, that he can be shown as having a 100% committed unquestioning passion to british unionism.

When he was excited earlier today by his Google results! Did he purposely leave these out.
    Truth Wins Out - Chemical Castration for Gay Jews Promoted By ...
    Truth Wins Out - Chemical Castration for Gay Jews Promoted By Radical Orthodox Rabbi
    Chemical Castration for Gay Jews Promoted By Radical Orthodox Rabbi.

Now Haydn why don't you ask the faceless men incharge of your diocese about the use of sexuality to denigrate and control advocates of women's ordination ...or the adolescent Sydney Anglicans who were sent off for aversion and shock therapy...or the gay Sydney Anglican men who were told they could be cured by castration...or those individuals whose jobs were threatened and lost when members of the clergy declared them gay.

or the now mentioned Alan Turing abuse.

Where are Cruims posts on the abuses of the other main religions in Ireland.
    The Anglican church in Ireland have a shameful history of abuse, especially the abuse of children >> but it is not the only other religion to have systemically abused.
    They have all abused and covered up >> even the charity Barnados abused children >> they abused thousands of children and abused in the name of their supposed God.
    Westminster has covered up systemic Child abuse, so have probably every other nation >> but, to listen and read of many ignorant Irish opinion >> anyone naive could have concluded that abuse was a exclusive problem.

Where is a single post against any other religion, profession or organization made by cruim > this supposed Guardian of child care and human rights!

And There is the real problem with the likes of bigots like Cruim, and the bias naive who now >> want to believe that abuse, (child abuse in particular) is a priest thing, a Catholic problem.
    Their kind, & the naive they convince, are ironically part of the abuse problem.
    They are every bit as ignorant and sadly pathetic as a particular section of those poor parents of children who were abused in the past >> those parents who foolishly trusted implicitly a image >> believed that someone in a uniform was above abuse, and to be trusted.

Via cruim & co mindsets, that state/imply as all those outside the R.C. church as being innocent, not relevant to abuse and other inhumanity.
    They are indirectly but perversely, providing freedom & potential for abusers to continue abusing children in other religions & professions.

That's medieval barbarism. Messed up. Poor blokes.

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    Worse things are happening today in Muslim Countries, but who cares, certainly not the liberals who are saying nothing about the treatment of gay people in Muslim Countries, but we all know that D4 Labour only care about attacking the Christians, did you ever hear them attacking the scientologist/Muslim/Hindu crowd ? no, not never.

They do attack Israel but neglect to mention that Israel is very gay friendly?

Fianna Fail also have a new pink vote agenda (as if Gay people are stupid), feck off Meehaul you are still useless.

I have said this umpteen times on this site, abortion by sexuality is only a matter of time, the liberal abortion steamroller is pushing ahead so the only conclusion is that smaller families will be very choosy about their offspring.

They will not choose to have a Gay Child ? but hey, that's okay with the liberals because abortion is no problemo.
    Abortion by sexuality has been proposed and promoted by Canadian and USA researchers who get funding from extreme right wing funding bodies.

Download this and you will see what is in store for the next generation of gays http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...20Eugenics.pdf

What's the point of your post, out of curiosity?

Worse things are happening today in Muslim Countries, but who cares, certainly not the liberals who are saying nothing about the treatment of gay people in Muslim Countries,
    I think you'll find that I'm a rabid opponent of Islamic regimes.

but we all know that D4 Labour only care about attacking the Christians, did you ever hear them attacking the scientologist/Muslim/Hindu crowd ? no, not never.
    I haven't heard of Labour attacking christians to be fair. I accept that they clash with vatican on many social issues. While they tend to clash with other religions, I would say that they clash with the catholic church more because it is the semi-official state religion here. Other religions don't have state backing or even a significant presence in Ireland.

I have said this umpteen times on this site, abortion by sexuality is only a matter of time
    There is thus far no accurate medical method of determining sexuality in human adults. Although I think there is some research that indicates a brain scan can distinguish male homosexuals and male heterosexuals with a 60% accuracy or there abouts, if you know what you're looking for, I've no link, I read that in a magazine.

Determining sexuality of a feotus less than 20 weeks old would be an impossibility though.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbert View Post
    Cael was crazy - Cruimh ain't.
    don't know about Cael,
    but i reckon some of us thought mr Humbert appeared to be behaving a little crazy, in some recent threads,
    & dár n-dóigh -
    aithníonn ciaróg, ciaróg eile ???

Quote Originally Posted by Toidissatafu View Post
    Even if he does, he will soon forget that reality! Because it is clear enough that he is not as interested in the abuses as he is the abusers >> specifically when the abusers match his google search terms.

To be fair and obvious >> He is far from unique in that mindset and probably not the worst.
    His contentment in bias ignorance is none of my business, neither do I genuinely have any care in exposing him.
    He is only of any interest because >> via his charade that is trying to suggest care, impartiality and open thought >> he ironically provides, a decent resource to highlight the wider reality.

If you realize this >> then how do you conclude that this topic helps matters?
    And what evidence makes you imagine Cruimh gives a genuine shít for those abused? When cruim appears to have shown zero interest in highlighting the abuses of other religions.
    Unless his Google location excludes all other religions, beyond his control, the poster is a imposter for child care.

I doubt Cruimh, can be credibly shown (on here) as having any genuine over riding interest in the protection of children per se.
    But have no doubt, that he can be shown as having a 100% committed unquestioning passion to british unionism.

When he was excited earlier today by his Google results! Did he purposely leave these out.
    Truth Wins Out - Chemical Castration for Gay Jews Promoted By ...
    Truth Wins Out - Chemical Castration for Gay Jews Promoted By Radical Orthodox Rabbi
    Chemical Castration for Gay Jews Promoted By Radical Orthodox Rabbi.

Now Haydn why don't you ask the faceless men incharge of your diocese about the use of sexuality to denigrate and control advocates of women's ordination ...or the adolescent Sydney Anglicans who were sent off for aversion and shock therapy...or the gay Sydney Anglican men who were told they could be cured by castration...or those individuals whose jobs were threatened and lost when members of the clergy declared them gay.

or the now mentioned Alan Turing abuse.

Where are Cruims posts on the abuses of the other main religions in Ireland.
    The Anglican church in Ireland have a shameful history of abuse, especially the abuse of children >> but it is not the only other religion to have systemically abused.
    They have all abused and covered up >> even the charity Barnados abused children >> they abused thousands of children and abused in the name of their supposed God.
    Westminster has covered up systemic Child abuse, so have probably every other nation >> but, to listen and read of many ignorant Irish opinion >> anyone naive could have concluded that abuse was a exclusive problem.

Where is a single post against any other religion, profession or organization made by cruim > this supposed Guardian of child care and human rights!

And There is the real problem with the likes of bigots like Cruim, and the bias naive who now >> want to believe that abuse, (child abuse in particular) is a priest thing, a Catholic problem.
    Their kind, & the naive they convince, are ironically part of the abuse problem.
    They are every bit as ignorant and sadly pathetic as a particular section of those poor parents of children who were abused in the past >> those parents who foolishly trusted implicitly a image >> believed that someone in a uniform was above abuse, and to be trusted.

Via cruim & co mindsets, that state/imply as all those outside the R.C. church as being innocent, not relevant to abuse and other inhumanity.
    They are indirectly but perversely, providing freedom & potential for abusers to continue abusing children in other religions & professions.
    Anyone who has seen Cruimh's gleefull dancing around the subject of the deaths of the 3 Quinn boys (burned to death in a firebomb attack at the time of the Drumcree protest) would find it hard to argue with your scepticism re. his concern for these guys

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment