Register to Comment
Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    I would like to invite that grilled cheese sambo to my toaster wedding!
    It refuses to attend the wedding of a whore 4 slice toaster....now a 2 slice, that's respectable.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

That's my point John,

A single person should have exactly the same rights and obligations as a married person,

Our constitution needs to be torn up and completely rewritten!

The issue isn't about gay rights or women's rights or minority rights or children's rights or whatever,

We need to stop seeing people as members of a group, and start having respect for the rights of every individual!
    You mean the entire statute book really. Many countries without constitutions (for example the UK) provide for different rights regarding married people. For example, the sharing of tax credits through the tax code or the fact that disposals between spouses do not give rise to tax. These issues aren't dependent on the Constitution but do require a list of who is eligible to benefit no less than a law that states you receive medical card if you earn below a certain threshold must in fact state that threshold.

Govt has place being involved at all in the issue of marriage,

If I wish to have a ceromony in Power City, and marry a toaster, what business of the governments is that,

It's a private affair between me and an attractive four slicer!
    Actually, you could just marry a human being and get half a dozen toasters for wedding presents..........

good news

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyEdo View Post
    It refuses to attend the wedding of a whore 4 slice toaster....now a 2 slice, that's respectable.
    Ah crumbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Male Nude Photographer View Post
    Actually, you could just marry a human being and get half a dozen toasters for wedding presents..........
    Wrong way around my friend,

I'm hoping that by marrying a toaster I'll get a few nice young women as wedding gifts!

Clever eh!

Quote Originally Posted by johnfás View Post
    You mean the entire statute book really. Many countries without constitutions (for example the UK) provide for different rights regarding married people. For example, the sharing of tax credits through the tax code or the fact that disposals between spouses do not give rise to tax. These issues aren't dependent on the Constitution but do require a list of who is eligible to benefit no less than a law that states you receive medical card if you earn below a certain threshold must in fact state that threshold.
    Well yeah, but all law flows from the constriction in ireland!

It should be legalised, then marketed, and watch every hotel room in the country fill.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3367 View Post
    It should be legalised, then marketed, and watch every hotel room in the country fill.
    Actually I understand that Civil Cermonies have turned out to be a very welcome source of business for the hospitality industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Male Nude Photographer View Post
    Actually I understand that Civil Cermonies have turned out to be a very welcome source of business for the hospitality industry.

Im due to attend on Wednesday next. A small country hotel, they're a very welcome source of business.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment