Register to Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Aspartame - the fecal matter of Ecoli bacteria

ASPERTAME is literally the fecal matter of genetically engineered Ecoli bacteria - they feed it toxic waste and then the bacteria defecate aspartame. Don't believe me? do a google serach - hundreds of articles confirm it.

think twice before you reach for that "sugar-free", "low fat" product (and check the ingredients)

World's top sweetener is made with GM bacteria
    World's top sweetener is made with GM bacteria - News - The Independent

Process for producing aspartame.
    Process for producing aspartame. - Patent EP0036258

Here is a Futurama episode about Slurm - the delicious drink that had the secret ingredient. After they snuck in the secret area they found out the dark secret...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyGAlHZTa4&feature="]YouTube- Futurama - the slurm making secret[/ame]

Yeah, the secret ingredient is toxic looking sludge being excreted out the rear end of a slug looking bacteria..... Anyone see the similarity to real life?

US Senator from New Mexico Jerry Ortiz y Pino plans to introduce a bill to ban the artificial sweetener aspartame.

I am the New Mexico sponsor of the enclosed Senate Memorial 9, 2009, asking the Food and Drug Administration to rescind its approval for the artificial sweetener, aspartame.

You may know that the FDA, to its credit, turned down G.D. Searle's application for aspartame's approval from 1966 to 1981, at which point, approval was forced through the FDA at the insistence fo Searle's CEO, Donald Rumsfeld.

Numerous physicians' petitions as well as many private petitions have been filed with FDA since 1981 asking for the rescinding of aspartame's approval. These have all been routinely ignored and responded to with industry assurance about how many industry financed "tests" aspartame has been through, all of which showed "aspartame to be safe."

OpEdNews - Article: NM Senator Ortiz y Pino's Letter to FDA Acting Commissioner Torti: BAN ASPARTAME IN USA!

Banning Aspartame - A Common Sense Precaution

Aspartame: Sweet Misery A Poisoned World
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda15 View Post
    ASPERTAME is literally the fecal matter of genetically engineered Ecoli bacteria
    No sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Biffo View Post
    No sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t?
    I sh*t you not

Aspartame is banned on the continent right? In Germany, instead of Diet Coke you get Coke Light, which is much nicer. Perhaps if we banned the stuff here we might get some of that which would be great.

Apart from that very particular benefit though, this reeks of typical paranoid nutjobbery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by evercloserunion View Post
    Aspartame is banned on the continent right? In Germany, instead of Diet Coke you get Coke Light, which is much nicer. Perhaps if we banned the stuff here we might get some of that which would be great.

Apart from that very particular benefit though, this reeks of typical paranoid nutjobbery to me.
    why did they ban it in Germany?

Rhonda, are you aware that honey is the regurgitated vomit of insects?

Quick, tell everyone

P.

why did they ban it in Germany?
    Bad for your health I presume. They stress too much about that stuff over on the continent. France banned Red Bull FFS...

they feed it toxic waste and then the bacteria defecate aspartame. Don't believe me?
    Afraid I don't. Can you find me a reference where it says they feed it toxic waste?

Rare as it is for me to agree with Rhonda (actually a first I think) aspartame the evidence that aspartame has health repercussions for many is strong. So too with msg. both act as excitotoxins on the brain and can be a major problem exacerbating neurological illness in some people. I avoid both in foodstuffs as much as possible. MSG is especially hard to avoid because it is disguised in the ingredients list of so many processed foods.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment