Register to Comment
Page 1 of 40 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 399
Like Tree395Likes
  1. #1
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,608

    Eamon Ryan wants to import 5 million refugees into Ireland to bring the population to 10 million.

    "We must start planning for being an island of 10 million including bringing people in as refugees in scale, not just 200 people but a larger number and managing it " Irish Energy Blog: Green Party wants to double population of Ireland

    This is the Eamon Ryan that talks about sustainable development goals. If renewable energy is to be the energy of the future then it would make sense to move people to the greatest solar resources rather than away from solar resource to 53 North.

    The latte drinking, lettuce eating, third level educated women of Ireland are not going to breed us to 10 million any time soon, and Eamon knows that. The additional 5 million can only come from Immigration driven by Refugee Imports.
    Last edited by Hans Von Horn; 13th January 2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Morgellons Morgellons is online now
    Morgellons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,369

    And there you have it-the long-term vision.

    What you've seen so far, the refugees, the direct provision, etc. have only been testers, to see how the population would react. There has been little resistance to date and subsequently the sluices will be further opened.

    It's all about economics, keeping growth going etc. and it's all going to end in tears.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,608

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgellons View Post
    And there you have it-the long-term vision.

    What you've seen so far, the refugees, the direct provision, etc. have only been testers, to see how the population would react. There has been little resistance to date and subsequently the sluices will be further opened.

    It's all about economics, keeping growth going etc. and it's all going to end in tears.
    Eamon has already served in a Cabinet that destroyed Ireland once. Now he is going to have a second go.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    Sister Mercedes Sister Mercedes is offline
    Sister Mercedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    20,022

    Venezuela will have a refugee crisis soon, and they have an attractive educated population. Let's ship them in.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Fractional Reserve Fractional Reserve is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,847

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    "We must start planning for being an island of 10 million including bringing people in as refugees in scale, not just 200 people but a larger number and managing it " Irish Energy Blog: Green Party wants to double population of Ireland

    This is the Eamon Ryan that talks about sustainable development goals. If renewable energy is to be the energy of the future then it would make sense to move people to the greatest solar resources rather than away from solar resource to 53 North.

    The latte drinking, lettuce eating, third level educated women of Ireland are not going to breed us to 10 million any time soon, and Eamon knows that. The additional 5 million can only come from Immigration driven by Refugee Imports.
    How do people vote in a cretin like this.
    Last edited by Fractional Reserve; 13th January 2017 at 10:47 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    fat finger fat finger is offline
    fat finger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    679

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    "We must start planning for being an island of 10 million including bringing people in as refugees in scale, not just 200 people but a larger number and managing it " Irish Energy Blog: Green Party wants to double population of Ireland

    This is the Eamon Ryan that talks about sustainable development goals. If renewable energy is to be the energy of the future then it would make sense to move people to the greatest solar resources rather than away from solar resource to 53 North.

    The latte drinking, lettuce eating, third level educated women of Ireland are not going to breed us to 10 million any time soon, and Eamon knows that. The additional 5 million can only come from Immigration driven by Refugee Imports.

    It will be interesting to hear how Ryan intends to 'manage' the larger number of refugees. Common sense tells us that bring in a larger number of refugees and they end up managing you no matter what your good intentions.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,608

    Quote Originally Posted by fat finger View Post
    It will be interesting to hear how Ryan intends to 'manage' the larger number of refugees. Common sense tells us that bring in a larger number of refugees and they end up managing you no matter what your good intentions.
    Where does he intend to house them?

    He would have to half our carbon ration to double our population and hold our current CO2 output.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Fractional Reserve Fractional Reserve is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,847

    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Mercedes View Post
    Venezuela will have a refugee crisis soon, and they have an attractive educated population. Let's ship them in.
    No problem as long as they have judeo christian values
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    fat finger fat finger is offline
    fat finger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    679

    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Mercedes View Post
    Venezuela will have a refugee crisis soon, and they have an attractive educated population. Let's ship them in.
    Great idea! Let's start with importing Shakira on a trial basis for say 12 months see how that works out then bring her cousins. Probably best bring in only females to offset all the male 'children' streaming in from Syria and Afghanistan.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    statsman statsman is online now
    statsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    49,767

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractional Reserve View Post
    No problem as long as they have judeo christian values
    Judeo-Christian values are a huge problem.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 40 123 11 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment