Register to Comment
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zadig View Post
    Holy sh-t, who knew the Greens were so badass. Can't wait for white Irish to be outnumbered, we're a disgusting lot.
    we deserve everything we get

what happened in jobstown wouldn't be supported in any other country
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I voted Green and got a big fat blasphemy law and a lot of very weak excuses for my trouble!
    Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadig View Post
    Holy sh-t, who knew the Greens were so badass. Can't wait for white Irish to be outnumbered, we're a disgusting lot.
    But he didn't say that, did he

Enjoy it now. We're only a few government mistakes away from being poor again.

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    I'm baffled that any Green things we need more first world consumers, not less. The only way we can possibly achieve levels of sustainable consumption in the face of the reality that people will not compromise on their consumer led lifestyles is surely to allow the current population attrition to continue. After all, mechanization and automation will soon do away with many traditional industries, so it's going to require less people in western nations or face mass unemployment.
    True. A managed down-sizing of population, to fit the actual labour need, is a valid choice too.

Rising unemployment in Ireland is certainly a possibility in the near future. Brexit will be a terrible economic shock to agriculture, which is already overstaffed. 'We'll always have milk'. We will, but does anybody else want it? There's other changes taking place in society; milk consumption has fallen steadily in the US from 160 litres per capita per year in the late 1940's to 64 litres last year. UK per capita consumption of milk has fallen by 50% since 1980 to today. There's also the rise of non-dairy milk, soya etc. How much coconut milk and almond milk are we going to export from Tipperary?

The only way Ireland, a soggy, peripheral, sea-separated part of the EU, can have a standard of living higher than the world average, is though 1. the benign trading conditions of the EU, 2. good-government choices, and 3. high education standards ( and the retention of the educated in the work-force); and 2 and 3 are at risk when one embarks upon mass-replacement of the original population.

Quote Originally Posted by fergal1790 View Post

He is a total and utter bullsh1tter. Who would spout the same crap that he has but leave out the most important information like the timescale??

This guy and the rest of the greens and labour party are a pox on this great country and need to be removed at all costs!

What has the Green party or this Ryan guy ever done for Ireland apart from Lie to get into power and then contribute to bankrupting the country leaving thousands destitute and living on the streets?
    What about Fianna Fail and Fine Gael, the dominant parties in the coalitions for the last ten years of economic strife? Do they not have ANY responsibility for how Ireland became a mess?
    Neither the Greens nor Labour should have gone into coalition with dominant right wing parties but if you can only find fault with the people with parties on the left who had much, much less influence on the problems the much larger conservative parties they shared power with then you are absolutely clueless.
    A bit of objectivity might not go amiss.

I actually agree with lots of Green policies but I absolutely cannot vote for them because of people like Eamon Ryan.

He was on the radio yesterday being interviewed by Henry McKean of Newstalk and he was talking about the initiative to get rid of coffee cups or replace them with biodegradeable coffee cups. Apparently they are a big problem in terms of waste going into landfills and they do not degrade naturally.

Now I would definitely support that but I just cannot support clowns like Eamon Ryan, mainly because of his support for Ibrahim Halawa and pro-refugee causes.

Basically we need a right-wing Green Party.

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    I actually agree with lots of Green policies but I absolutely cannot vote for them because of people like Eamon Ryan.

He was on the radio yesterday being interviewed by Henry McKean of Newstalk and he was talking about the initiative to get rid of coffee cups or replace them with biodegradeable coffee cups. Apparently they are a big problem in terms of waste going into landfills and they do not degrade naturally.

Now I would definitely support that but I just cannot support clowns like Eamon Ryan, mainly because of his support for Ibrahim Halawa and pro-refugee causes.

The aforementioned clown also reckons that Dublin doesn't need the M50.........and he lives in Dublin.

Its these kind of crazy proposals which make the greens completely unelectable.

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post

It shouldn't take the re-election of that plum to understand we have to cut down on poisonous plastics being put into the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by ionsniffer View Post
    It shouldn't take the re-election of that plum to understand we have to cut down on poisonous plastics being put into the environment.
    I do like some of their policies but it's the fact that they bundle those policies with extreme leftwing libtardism that rules them out for me.

I want the biodegradeable coffee cups but not the Ibrahim Halawa shyte or the fake refugees.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment