Register to Comment
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 531
Like Tree555Likes
  1. #11
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,671

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractional Reserve View Post
    No problem as long as they have judeo christian values
    The Irish Coleen is about to become a much more exotic creature but will she be likely to wear the burka in 2060?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    ibis ibis is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    30,578

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    "We must start planning for being an island of 10 million including bringing people in as refugees in scale, not just 200 people but a larger number and managing it " Irish Energy Blog: Green Party wants to double population of Ireland

    This is the Eamon Ryan that talks about sustainable development goals. If renewable energy is to be the energy of the future then it would make sense to move people to the greatest solar resources rather than away from solar resource to 53 North.

    The latte drinking, lettuce eating, third level educated women of Ireland are not going to breed us to 10 million any time soon, and Eamon knows that. The additional 5 million can only come from Immigration driven by Refugee Imports.
    So you've taken the fact that a Green is calling for planning for the increasing population we have, added your own prejudices about Irish women, and come up with a nice little conspiracy theory.

    Par for the course.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    enuffisenuff enuffisenuff is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,021

    lovely..think of all the USC we will rake in....or perhaps not
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    Notachipanoaktree Notachipanoaktree is offline
    Notachipanoaktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,817

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Von Horn View Post
    "We must start planning for being an island of 10 million including bringing people in as refugees in scale, not just 200 people but a larger number and managing it " Irish Energy Blog: Green Party wants to double population of Ireland

    This is the Eamon Ryan that talks about sustainable development goals. If renewable energy is to be the energy of the future then it would make sense to move people to the greatest solar resources rather than away from solar resource to 53 North.

    The latte drinking, lettuce eating, third level educated women of Ireland are not going to breed us to 10 million any time soon, and Eamon knows that. The additional 5 million can only come from Immigration driven by Refugee Imports.
    Only the vote counts. Boycott his shop. Ignore his pleas for leniency.

    The plantation of Ireland. Never worked before, eh?

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    The_SR The_SR is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15,100

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractional Reserve View Post
    No problem as long as they have judeo christian values
    No thanks. They have failed here.

    It's always amusing to me when political people think outside the box they get slaughtered. Usually by the same folk who complain about the lack of ideas in politics.

    It's a rubbish idea, but what harm in letting them tease it out. The rest is just bedwetting
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    Disillusioned democrat Disillusioned democrat is offline
    Disillusioned democrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,524

    Eamonn Ryan is a joke...sadly I don't get the punchline.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    Hans Von Horn Hans Von Horn is offline
    Hans Von Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,671

    Quote Originally Posted by ibis View Post
    So you've taken the fact that a Green is calling for planning for the increasing population we have, added your own prejudices about Irish women, and come up with a nice little conspiracy theory.

    Par for the course.
    60% of third level places are going to females. The more you educate women the less children they have. Eamon is dead set on flooding the place with refugees.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    Equinox Equinox is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,768

    So Eamo's enthusiasim for immigration will confer on me the golden ticket of minority status! Can I have a quango plz?

    Surely Eamo should be encouraging the depletion and demise of European populations, after all, do we need an ever expanding population of first world consumers? I'd have thought he should welcome Europes population declining towards a more sustainable level.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    borntorum borntorum is offline
    borntorum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,294

    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Mercedes View Post
    Venezuela will have a refugee crisis soon, and they have an attractive educated population. Let's ship them in.
    Attractive being the operative word
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    fat finger fat finger is offline
    fat finger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    845

    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Eamonn Ryan is a joke...sadly I don't get the punchline.

    The punchline is pols have to promote increasingly extreme policies online to remain heard above the chatter of this kind of forum, blame politics.ie for this extremism, not jobbing TDs like Ryan just trying to make a difference during his time in the Dail.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment