Register to Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    SPN SPN is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    17,450

    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    I can tell you a lot of use ful stuff actually:
    I can tell you you dismissed it like an idiot, calling criticizers of terrorism as silly, and supporting the existence of terrorism.
    I can tell you that the ones you dismissed are the majority of the Arab and muslim world, and that the camp you belong to in that world is the reactionary minority, that even though is very influential and vocal today, is the smaller part of that world, that should be supressed.
    I can tell you that it is evil and you should look for some moral guidence.
    I can tell you that you have only adressed the first part of my post. You you didn't answer the questions about your approach for terror that were in the second part of the post and that if you did so, you would probably have to admit that you like terrorism against Israel.
    I can tell you that the fact that you can not say 'terror is bad! Nasrallah is evil', like real sane people and the majority of spiritual leaders in the Arab muslim world do, either openly or quietly, is a black mark on you and your part of the Muslim and Arab world.
    I can tell you that your criticism and mocking of spiritual leaders condemning hatered, shows your true face to me, and I hope to others.
    I can tell you that you do not admit the ugliness of terror and hatered by Hammas/Hezballah/Al-Quaeda, because of shame most likely. That's a good thing, at least you have shame. OR maybe you just don't want people here to realize so clearly that you like terrorism and death of Israelis and Jews. Maybe you think you can walk between the drops? Condemning Israel and getting people to sympathize with you while not realizeing who you are and what hate and death you promote and stand for?
    As I said... ye, cool, you hate Israel for the "evil" it does, but you stand for an even bigger evil, so why should we take your "moral" claims and criticism as anything but manipulation? If you at least said "indeed Hezballah are party of the satan. We should condemn and eliminate them and all other forms of terrorism, including Hammas, Al-Quaeda, Martyrs brigades, ..." then you would be someone worth paying attention to. But you are two-faced manipulator who is here to promote hatered towards Israel... Is it not clear to others? I dunno. I wonder.
    You are completely barking mad!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #32
    Pidge Pidge is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,546

    EDIT: Never mind.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #33
    Objecteev Objecteev is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,240

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge
    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge
    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    How 'nauseating' do you find death of Israel civilians?
    How 'nauseating' do you find kidnapping of Israel civilians and soldiers?
    How 'nauseating' do you find extremist muslim leaders calling for death of Israel and all Israelis?
    How 'nauseating' do you find the attacks of Hezballah on Israel and Israeli civilians and soldiers between 2000-2006 when Israel and Lebanon had no reason for conflict?
    Personally, I find it depressing that you feel the need to to prefix the word "civilians" with a nationality. It's a pity.
    I fint it a pity that you can't answer questions. I find it pity that you bother saying that instead of answering the questions. I find it pity you do not find terrorism nauseating. and lastly, I find it pity that you quote it all partially, not noticing it was adressed to someone else and that it follows a sentence indicating that I well know that the fella adressed already expressed his nausia with the Israeli side.
    Maybe it's time you thought about your values and figured out that terror is bad? Or are you historically incapable of that for some strange reason?
    *sigh* Fine, I'll answer your question directly if you then answer mine, okay? Does that sound like a fair deal?
    Of course I will.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #34
    FakeViking FakeViking is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,619

    We're still waiting!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #35
    Objecteev Objecteev is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,240

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeViking
    We're still waiting!
    I don't know if you realize.. but... he still didn't answer the questions (actually he edited it to "never mind") and he therefore still haven't answered the questions.
    So as you say... We're still waiting!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #36
    FakeViking FakeViking is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,619

    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeViking
    We're still waiting!
    I don't know if you realize.. but... he still didn't answer the questions (actually he edited it to "never mind") and he therefore still haven't answered the questions.
    So as you say... We're still waiting!


    what, he didn't churn out 8+ pages of repeat b*s like you do so often? Do you get paid on the number of posts you send? Or by volume of b*s? Is it your way of avoiding front line duty?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #37
    Pidge Pidge is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,546

    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeViking
    We're still waiting!
    I don't know if you realize.. but... he still didn't answer the questions (actually he edited it to "never mind") and he therefore still haven't answered the questions.
    So as you say... We're still waiting!
    Oh sorry, I was out for a while there.

    I'm happy to answer your questions (I'll give an answer to all of them: "yes", except for the fourth, the premise of which I reject).

    I have two questions; why did you put the word "Israeli" before the word "civilian"? Do you find a Lebanese civilian death less "nauseating" than an Israeli one?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #38
    Objecteev Objecteev is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,240

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge
    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeViking
    We're still waiting!
    I don't know if you realize.. but... he still didn't answer the questions (actually he edited it to "never mind") and he therefore still haven't answered the questions.
    So as you say... We're still waiting!
    Oh sorry, I was out for a while there.

    I'm happy to answer your questions (I'll give an answer to all of them: "yes", except for the fourth, the premise of which I reject).

    >> I have two questions; why did you put the word "Israeli" before the word "civilian"? Do you find a Lebanese civilian death less "nauseating" than an Israeli one? <<
    Because it was an answer to Paxwho was complaining about Israel. So I said (and you can scroll up and see for yourself) "I hear you about your "nauseated" feeling with people here on the board and with Israel, IDF and their actions.. ".
    So I was asking him (not you) about the OTHER side of things. It is only clear and obvious that moving from the Lebanese side to the Israeli side, that I was asking about the Israeli civilians now. Simple question about the other side of the coin in Pax's view. And let me assure yo that unlike you, Pax does not find Hezballah anywhere close to bad.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #39
    Pax Pax is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,841

    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge
    Quote Originally Posted by Objecteev
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeViking
    We're still waiting!
    I don't know if you realize.. but... he still didn't answer the questions (actually he edited it to "never mind") and he therefore still haven't answered the questions.
    So as you say... We're still waiting!
    Oh sorry, I was out for a while there.

    I'm happy to answer your questions (I'll give an answer to all of them: "yes", except for the fourth, the premise of which I reject).

    >> I have two questions; why did you put the word "Israeli" before the word "civilian"? Do you find a Lebanese civilian death less "nauseating" than an Israeli one? <<
    Because it was an answer to Paxwho was complaining about Israel. So I said (and you can scroll up and see for yourself) "I hear you about your "nauseated" feeling with people here on the board and with Israel, IDF and their actions.. ".
    So I was asking him (not you) about the OTHER side of things. It is only clear and obvious that moving from the Lebanese side to the Israeli side, that I was asking about the Israeli civilians now. Simple question about the other side of the coin in Pax's view. And let me assure yo that unlike you, Pax does not find Hezballah anywhere close to bad.
    To be clear, the first poster to use the term 'nauseating' was WBS to refer to farnaby's 'complex' position which he concurred with. Now that farnaby has er simplified his terribly complex argument in his previous post (farnaby: i never said and don't believe there is a moral equivalence between the sides; ) - so that I can't see any similarity with your own post history - I no longer find it nauseating.

    Like farnaby I'd also have a problem with Merle's overenthusiastic 'whooping on the hiz' as they strike Israeli military. But not as much as when the IDF Internet Youth's automatons act as apologists for the mass death of civilians (arab ones that is) and the death of a nation in Palestine while trying to portray those opposed to the, in comparison far higher ratio of civilian deaths at the hand of the IDF, as supporting the death of Israeli civilians, or antisemites or 'you like terrorism and death of Israelis and Jews.' as Objecteev posted above! I can't recall a post where Merle did similar with respect to civilians in Israel.

    So to make it clear the 'nauseating' in my previous post was to refer to your posting style/strategy. Irrespective of nationality I find all civilian deaths nauseating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    and employs online 'diplomats' to convince us the opposite of reality - its real 'nauseating' quality.
    But given your constantly repeated, misquoting of people and unthinking, throwing-muck-to -see-what'll-stick posting strategy I think you already new that.

    Also, Israel's actions are, understandably, increasing Hizbullah's support (afaik a native mandate in the south...) and sometimes the chosen flag of rebellion can be unpalatable but understandable. The best way to prevent that is for Israel to stop. Why not chose the best way to stop the civilian deaths that you actually care about Objecteev?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #40
    Objecteev Objecteev is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,240

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    Also, Israel's actions are, understandably, increasing Hizbullah's support (afaik a native mandate in the south...) and sometimes the chosen flag of rebellion can be unpalatable but understandable. The best way to prevent that is for Israel to stop. Why not chose the best way to stop the civilian deaths that you actually care about Objecteev?
    I want civilian death to stop. On the Lebanese side. And on the Israeli side. Amazing how it's still not clear after so many times I said that.

    What will happen if Israel just stopped it's attacks on Hezballah? Lebanese will stop dying. But Israelis wont. Why? Because Hezballah wants exactly that. And Lebanon allows it to act freely on these desires. And that is not acceptable. Not to Israelis. Until a solution comes to stop deaths on BOTH sides, Israel has no choice but to act. It brings death to innocent people on both sides. That is unavoidable from Israel's point of view. If you expect Israelis to die quietly, just so you wont criticize them, you have unrealistic expectations.

    Israel's actions are increasing Hizbullah's support with some people but increasing Hizbullah's disrespect and hatered with others. And this is during the time of war. I wouldn't expect southern Lebanese to say or think otherwise at the moment. What will happen when peace comes? How will Hezballah be treated for bringing this destruction and death to Lebanon? Time will tell. Maybe we should give Lebanese a little more credit?
    Fear of a new civil war is something that drives some Lebanese to fear criticizing Hezballah or not wanting to do so at the moment, but there will come time to demand punishment to Hezballah for dragging their country to the mud. Many already say so publically or at least very clearly hint that.
    And if not? If Lebanon will embrace Hezballah and make their Ideology the official Lebanese one? That's Lebanno's problem (as well). It is up to them to decide if they want peace or war and terror. They may choose like Jordan did and like Egypt did or like Syria did. But it will come time for them to decide how they want to live. I favor the Jordanian model. What do you favor?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment