Register to Comment
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107
  1. #1

    Kim Jong-Il or George W. Bush

    On the 'Quick User Quiz' thread, a number of extreme leftwing republicans expressed a preference for the North Korean leader over the US President.

    Why?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    rockofcashel rockofcashel is offline
    rockofcashel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,411

    Re: Kim Jong-Il or George W. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by asteroid
    On the 'Quick User Quiz' thread, a number of extreme leftwing republicans expressed a preference for the North Korean leader over the US President.

    Why?
    They don't like George Bush maybe ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3

    Re: Kim Jong-Il or George W. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel
    Quote Originally Posted by asteroid
    On the 'Quick User Quiz' thread, a number of extreme leftwing republicans expressed a preference for the North Korean leader over the US President.

    Why?
    They don't like George Bush maybe ?
    Obviously. But does their visceral hatred of Bush blind them to the evil of Kim? It seems it does. I mean are they honestly suggesting that Kim is a better, more humane leader than the US president?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    JCSkinner JCSkinner is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,502

    Personally, because George has killed more people, including hundreds of thousands of people who are not even from his own country, because Kim has not gone to war with anyone, not invaded anywhere to steal their resources for his own nation, and because of the two, only one is a belligerant nuclear power and it ain't Kim.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    El Matador El Matador is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    645

    Then again, Kim has let his country get so ************************ that it's not even in a fit state to feed its own citizens, never mind go to war. Sure its people hardly know the outside world even exists.

    That said, such points shouldn't detract from the idiocy of Bush.

    I suppose its like comparing apples and pears.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    badger badger is offline
    badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by JCSkinner
    Personally, because George has killed more people, including hundreds of thousands of people who are not even from his own country, because Kim has not gone to war with anyone, not invaded anywhere to steal their resources for his own nation, and because of the two, only one is a belligerant nuclear power and it ain't Kim.
    If Kim was at the helm of the worlds only super power rather than a half starved economically backwards nation do you think he would be such a foreign policy pussycat?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    DOD DOD is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,428

    Quite frankly I don't know enough about Kim while I know I detest Bush's politics. There are very few people I would pick bush over.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    DSCH DSCH is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,385

    I thought that there was one obvious choice that was missing from the list;

    Hitler or Stalin?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    smiffy smiffy is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,485

    Quote Originally Posted by DSCH
    I thought that there was one obvious choice that was missing from the list;

    Hitler or Stalin?
    And your choice would be?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    rockofcashel rockofcashel is offline
    rockofcashel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,411

    Quote Originally Posted by DSCH
    I thought that there was one obvious choice that was missing from the list;

    Hitler or Stalin?
    Hitler .. can't have any truck with them Communists
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment