Register to Comment
Page 51 of 474 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Quote Originally Posted by liamfoley View Post
    Utopian-Monk, can you please link to the other news reports, I am honestly too lazy to go searching through Bolivian newspapers, thanks.

Most links are available here: Periódicos diarios de Bolivia

I have been looking at newspapers based in La Paz and Santa Cruz.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Yes we can see from the photos that there does not appear to be any blood on his hands which to us would suggest that he was killed quick. Thanks again for every bodys support and keeping an open mind. We respect people opinions on the story, all we ask is that people respect our dead friend.

Thanks, ger and friends

[QUOTE=the klingon;1577103]Was he not a "BBC reporter" during 95?/QUOTE]

He was a journalist pre and post-war so may possibly have worked freelance for the BBC.

I'm still waiting for one of Dwyers advocates to provide the name of the security company which sent this young man to Bolivia for work or "training". Surely amongst all those who knew him so well there must be one person who knows the name of the company he was apparently working for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegarty's Crowd View Post

Flores has no connection with Operation Storm which occurred several years later in a completely different area to Osijek.
    correct . It was the Germans who were the main NATO force supplying them with weaponry pror to Americas assistance in storm , often from the massive arsenal of the former DDR which theyd newly aquired in the early 90s . That does not mean however Storm was the only foreign backed offensive , simply that Storm was the most successful .
    Youll also find germanys historic links with Bolivia are quite extensive . As was the west german intelligence agencies sponsorship of Croatian fascists and paramilitaries as part of the Gladio operation and later on in the destablisation of Yugoslavia itself . The links between Croatia , Germany and Bolivia are very widespread indeed . All concern the extreme right .

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    I'm still waiting for one of Dwyers advocates to provide the name of the security company which sent this young man to Bolivia for work or "training". Surely amongst all those who knew him so well there must be one person who knows the name of the company he was apparently working for.
    the sunday times says it was a Galway based security firm . Hopefully the media will shine some light on the firms idenity at the earliest possible opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymac61 View Post
    It turns out they were shot dead while unarmed in their beds! Some assasination attempt that was. No assault on the hotel. No grenades. In fact the 'large cash of weapons' attributed to them were not in the hotel but many miles away. And how were these weapons connected to them? I'm sure the Coca chewing El Presidente Morales will tell us. They also say in La Prensa newspaper that he fought in the Balkan conflict. When he was 11? Hardy boy! I suppose it is not surprising that a tin pot government like Bolivia will try to lie to us but what about the utter muppets who are taking what they say as gospel. Fools who try to manufacture a 'British Army' history for Michael Dwyer and who see SS symbols in tattos. Maybe they should try some ink-blot tests with some psychiatrists. It seems like they need it. And take El Presidente Morales with you, he can dry out from his drug addicted coca-chewing habit which he is seeking to normalise. Hardly surprising since he was a coca farmer before his election. He wants the world to decriminalise coca production, how does that compare with the 'crime' of driving a BMW?

would you and all these others new posters with a distinct evo morales bias - im not referring to the guys actual freinds - happen to work for a security firm by any chance ?
    Theres rather a lot of you newly signed on all of a sudden detemined to tell us how bad a guy Evo Morales is as well as how innocent this gun nut was .

Quote Originally Posted by merle haggard View Post
    would you and all these others new posters with a distinct evo morales bias - im not referring to the guys actual freinds - happen to work for a security firm by any chance ?
    Theres rather a lot of you newly signed on all of a sudden detemined to tell us how bad a guy Evo Morales is as well as how innocent this gun nut was .
    Personally I don't care who Evo Morales is or what type of person he is,
    and this "gun nut" you refer to happens to have a name, you should show equal respect to those you don't know.

It seems that you have an incline towards Morales yourself?!!! Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Set Straight View Post
    Personally I don't care who Evo Morales is or what type of person he is,
    and this "gun nut" you refer to happens to have a name, you should show equal respect to those you don't know.

It seems that you have an incline towards Morales yourself?!!! Hypocrite.
    I dont have an incline towards him , Im an open supporter of both him and President Chavez . Theres nothing remotely hypocritical about that . Unlike some I dont feel it necessary to disguise or obscure my political allegiances when making a political point . Im quite open and above board with them . I believe that makes debate much healthier and democratic . People know where im coming from when making a point . That is not the case with this rash of new posters however , most definitely not .
    Perhaps you could set us straight on the name of this Galway based private security firm who sent him to Bolivia for training?

and do you work for it also ?

I do not have a single friend whom I know well and do not who they work for. I think the same can be said for most people. Everyone knows who their friends work for or what they do if self employed.

Can someone please tell me who young Dwyer was working for?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment