Register to Comment
Page 455 of 470 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445453454455456457 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4691
Like Tree57Likes

Whatever we think of Dwyer's possible intentions we still have to remember that he was an Irish citizen shot in debatable circumstanaces. I see no reason to like the chap but ,still, we have to question the 'shoot to kill' ending to his life. Consistency and all that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by toxic avenger View Post
    The answer lies with the people he met when he went to work for IRMS on the Shell site. Unfortunately for him, and his family, IRMS employ(ed) some very unsavoury people, and he, being a young and immature fantasist from a small place in Tipperary, was impressed much too easily by them. They introduced him to someone they knew from their time fighting with Croatian militia groups in the Balkan Wars, a man named Flores, a man with a capacity to adopt 'causes', who adopted the cause of a racist, anti-native secessionist violence in the wealthy and white European-dominated Santa Cruz province of Bolivia.

Google the words 'Szekler Legion' and you get the idea. For example... Fascist group worked as Shell guards – Royal Dutch Shell plc .com

That's how he ended up there. And that's how he ended up dead. His family might blame Bolivia's shoot-to-kill operation, but their real ire should be aimed both at these people who brought him there into a very volatile country in which they must have known he was completely out of his depth and at IRMS for employing such people in the first place.
    I just hope Gay Mitchell hasn't twisted their ear too much.

The answer lies with the people he met when he went to work for RIMS on the Shell site. Unfortunately for him, and his family, IRMS employ(ed) some very unsavoury people, and he, being a young and immature fantasist from a small place in Tipperary, was impressed much too easily by them. They introduced him to someone they knew from their time fighting with Croatian militia groups in the Balkan Wars, a man named Flores, a man with a capacity to adopt 'causes', who adopted the cause of a racist, anti-native secessionist violence in the wealthy and white European-dominated Santa Cruz province of Bolivia.

Google the words 'Szekler Legion' and you get the idea. For example... Fascist group worked as Shell guards – Royal Dutch Shell plc .com

That's how he ended up there. And that's how he ended up dead. His family might blame Bolivia's shoot-to-kill operation, but their real ire should be aimed both at these people who brought him there into a very volatile country in which they must have known he was completely out of his depth and at IRMS for employing such people in the first place.
    I think you hit the nail on the head when you mention young imature fantasist . Im working security a long time and Ive met so many idiots you could put into that category especially guys on the the doors. They'd wreck your head talking about how hard they are and what their doing in the gym.They would ring you up and ask you what your E T A was or whats your logistics and id be going WTF, more than likely they would be the first to disappear when the shyte hits the fan. I often see them on face book with all sorts of military hard ware and khaki gear on them looking like fupping toy soldiers, mostly when they have been on a trip to an Eastern Bloc country . Is it any wonder some of them end up dead in Bolivia.

Slightly OTT (Toxic has this story well worked through above): did people notice the constant obsequious references to "Baroness" Ashton (EU foreign affairs high rep) on the RTE interview.
    "Ms Ashton" or just Catherine Ashton would be fine.

(Not an anti-EU post btw, if anything anti-deference. )

Quote Originally Posted by Gabha Óir View Post
    Whatever we think of Dwyer's possible intentions we still have to remember that he was an Irish citizen shot in debatable circumstanaces. I see no reason to like the chap but ,still, we have to question the 'shoot to kill' ending to his life. Consistency and all that.
    True ... but we should also remember that the country in which he was killed was Bolivia. It wasn't in his bed in his mammy's house in Tipp he was killed in.

iirc, Dywer and two others were shot dead, and two others arrested at the time. Anyone know if

a) the other two had any criminal links
    b) if the survivors were charged?

The answer lies with the people he met when he went to work for IRMS on the Shell site. Unfortunately for him, and his family, IRMS employ(ed) some very unsavoury people, and he, being a young and immature fantasist from a small place in Tipperary, was impressed much too easily by them. They introduced him to someone they knew from their time fighting with Croatian militia groups in the Balkan Wars, a man named Flores, a man with a capacity to adopt 'causes', who adopted the cause of a racist, anti-native secessionist violence in the wealthy and white European-dominated Santa Cruz province of Bolivia.

People might also give some thought and some sympathy to the unfortunate people of Kilcommon parish in North Mayo who have to live with these b@$t@rd$ on their roads, their doorsteps, in their faces, keeping them off their roads and beaches, every day of their lives for many years now and the fact that Royal Dutch Shell's intrusion into Ireland has subjected the ordinary, hardworking and honest Irish citizens to this kind of skullduggery in order that corporate Ireland can continue the take-over to satiate their own greed.

My neighbours have been beaten to within an inch of their lives by these criminals and these criminals have been supported every step of the way by the Garda Siochana and still are being. That is FACT!! And it carries on day upon day - I am looking at it this second out of my window here!! I remain incredibly saddened by what is going on in our world today! Let nobody think this is in the past - it is our everyday reality! It could be yours if you don't stand up and shout 'NO!

You just keep inside looking out the window and you will be allright. And make sure no one attemots to get the gold on the "holy mountain"

Quote Originally Posted by Gabha Óir View Post
    If people deliberatly put themselves in harm's way then I have no sympathy for them and I certainly don't think our elected representatives should be wasting their time making representatives on behalf of the family of someone who was up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Third Recount View Post
    You just keep inside looking out the window and you will be allright. And make sure no one attemots to get the gold on the "holy mountain"
    Can't do it all! Let the greedy take the gold but just don't let them destroy everything else in their greed!

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment