Register to Comment
Page 101 of 474 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4740
Like Tree82Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mothball View Post
    If he did just take the job from some strangers then it is weird that he remained in their employment after discovering their politics. You donít hang around people like that all day without finding out their thoughts on certain issues. Flores even posted a blog about it as well as having numerous dodgy friends linked to his facebook profile.
    Anyone who wasnít sympathetic to their cause would have left as soon as possible. If he was just in it for the money then that fits the description of a mercenary. Either way his sympathy for or apathy to the terrorists got him killed.
    This is all based on your assumption that these men were actually terrorists, we need facts not here say.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crowley View Post
    No it wasn't, it was the ludicrous efforts of a half wit.

The deductions about Dwyer's Fascism were based on concrete evidence; the tattoo, the company he kept and the rash of half wit Fascists on here to eulogise and protect him.

I have four tattoos and none of them contain any Fascist imagery.
    DID YOU JUST CALL ME A NAZI AGAIN - i am sick of your f**king bullsh*t, how dare you talk about us in this manner, you dont know me or any of us for that matter so keep your mouth shut about us - we dont insult u on this site, i thought that post was pretty funny and i just wanted to know if you would like to show us your tatoos if you had any and maybe then we can also play a game of guess the hidden symbol in Mr Crowleys tatoo!! you are just being so ignorant - you can see what the papers are saying, they are almost certain that the bolivian governments accounts of what happened that night are bullsh*t - and o my god guess what i think someone did previously state that on here in the last few days, o ya it was me - now you show me an irish paper that has stated Mikes tatoo is a Nazi symbol? ya i dont think there is one - So once again this bulsh*t has come from some half wit with noting better to be doing than staring at a picture of someones tatoo which is actually very strange, hold on where u playing guess the hidden symbol in the tatoo game - that game seems very popular at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MacO'velli View Post
    "Baron Shortt of Castleshortt"(interesting character to say the least, google him!)

Just did - funniest thing I've read in ages

Particularly this - The Baron of Castleshort - ARRSEpedia, James Shortt, Major Lucien Ott, The Baron Castleshort, IBA, International Bodyguard Association, Protection, Close Protection, Walter Mitty, Knight of St Gregory, McCarthy Mor, Royal Galloglas Guard, SAS, Parach

sounds like he's related to Pat Shortt!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffalo View Post
    No there are 3 issues here:

(c) What was he doing in Bolivia?

(b) The evidence i.e tatoo, company etc. support the theory that Dwyer was a fascist / Nazi or whatever name you wish to give.
    (C) This is the question what was he doing there? What were his intentions? Every story his friends come out with seems to be BS.
    No. Its none of your business you sad old git. You're like a old gossipy woman, you should be called Jessica Fletcher. You remind me of my sad old Auntie. Oh.....if it weren't for people like you then there'd be no entertainment I guess. I hope Dwyer and his pals come back to haunt you and merle and mr crowley. Sad idiots.

Edit :Because they're sooo feckin closed minded, sad and bored that they WANT this to be a huge conspiracy. Nothing exciting happens in their lives ever. Hence their post counts. They're addicted to this place. If they accepted things as they were and didn't speculate and make up [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]dramatic [/COLOR]versions of events..... well then they'd have even less of a life...

Quote Originally Posted by flummoxed View Post
    No. Its none of your business you sad old git. You're like a old gossipy woman, you should be called Jessica Fletcher. You remind me of my sad old Auntie. Oh.....if it weren't for people like you then there'd be no entertainment I guess. I hope Dwyer and his pals come back to haunt you and merle and mr crowley. Sad idiots.

Edit :Because they're sooo feckin closed minded, sad and bored that they WANT this to be a huge conspiracy. Nothing exciting happens in their lives ever. Hence their post counts. They're addicted to this place. If they accepted things as they were and didn't speculate and make up [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]dramatic [/COLOR]versions of events..... well then they'd have even less of a life...
    Alright there Lord Haw Haw?

I hate to disappoint you but Dwyer's already in Hell alongside his old friends Adolf!

No. Its none of your business you sad old git. Your like a old gossipy woman, you should be called Jessica Fletcher. You remind me of my sad old Auntie. Oh.....if it weren't for people like you then there'd be no entertainment I guess. I hope Dwyer and his pals come back to haunt you and merle and mr crowley. Sad idiots.
    Another one

I agree with you 100% but, these people crave off of back talk, your just as well to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Lee View Post
    Another one
    Who the hell are you to talk?

The Irish Times reported Flores as having a Jewish father.

That's a very strange background for a "Nazi", considering what happened to the Hungarian Jews in world war II.

Also it is claimed he was a Muslim and supported Palestinians. If that is the case then why did he oppose Evo Morales, who is a supporter of Palestinians?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment