Register to Comment
Page 603 of 608 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6071
Like Tree2795Likes
  1. #6021
    Outlaw103 Outlaw103 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    Oh, who am I kidding. I haven't blocked any of you. I'm just plying hard to get!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #6022
    Outlaw103 Outlaw103 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    Unfortunately the UK "Free Press" are voluntarily participating in a disinformation campaign which consists of nerve agent drone attacks, mobile gas chambers and ounces of the most deadly nerve agent to ever exist but that pensioners are immune to.

    Elsewhere in the world where the "free press" aren't conspiring with the intelligence services to withhold information from the public there are interesting pieces about Salisbury appearing. I'm not sure if my posts are still accessible in the UK anymore or if they have started blocking websites where information not approved of by the government appears. I understand my admirers are located in the UK but they may have government approval to access information which would normally be objectionable to the UK Government.

    From the New York Times:

    Our reporters have uncovered new details in the case of the aging Russian spy who was nearly poisoned to death in Britain this year.

    The episode set off an angry confrontation between Moscow and the West. Britain accused Russia of trying to assassinate the spy, Sergei Skripal, and portrayed him as a victim who was living quietly in semiretirement.

    But European officials told us that in the years before the poisoning, he traveled widely and met secretly with European intelligence officers — meetings that were almost certainly approved and possibly facilitated by the British authorities


    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/b...pal-italy.html
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #6023
    middleground middleground is offline
    middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    Says a lot about Putin's power outside of Russia, doesn't it. 'We wont eat your fried potatoes, we'll fry our own' - wow.

    That showed the rest of the world, didn't it.
    Freedom fries sizzle again the Americans renamed them after they fell out with the frogs and now the spuds produced by american farmers are being fired by the Reds.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #6024
    sgtharper sgtharper is offline
    sgtharper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10,744

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw103 View Post
    Unfortunately the UK "Free Press" are voluntarily participating in a disinformation campaign which consists of nerve agent drone attacks, mobile gas chambers and ounces of the most deadly nerve agent to ever exist but that pensioners are immune to.

    Elsewhere in the world where the "free press" aren't conspiring with the intelligence services to withhold information from the public there are interesting pieces about Salisbury appearing. I'm not sure if my posts are still accessible in the UK anymore or if they have started blocking websites where information not approved of by the government appears. I understand my admirers are located in the UK but they may have government approval to access information which would normally be objectionable to the UK Government.

    From the New York Times:

    Our reporters have uncovered new details in the case of the aging Russian spy who was nearly poisoned to death in Britain this year.

    The episode set off an angry confrontation between Moscow and the West. Britain accused Russia of trying to assassinate the spy, Sergei Skripal, and portrayed him as a victim who was living quietly in semiretirement.

    But European officials told us that in the years before the poisoning, he traveled widely and met secretly with European intelligence officers — meetings that were almost certainly approved and possibly facilitated by the British authorities


    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/b...pal-italy.html
    Preparing the ground I see. This is obviouslythe the beginning of you rowing-back on your insistence that Russia wasn't responsible for the attempted murder of Skripal. You're changing your stance to one of "Well, he was no innocent, he deserved it, all part of the game. Sure they're all at it, move along now. Nothing to see here".

    Sergei Skripal was a free man living in the UK and at liberty to come and go as he pleased and to speak to whomever he chose. He was not "outside the law", and attempting to murder him, on British soil, was a crime for which Russia was responsible, as 28 other countries have agreed and have acted accordingly. All the obfuscatory blather, smokescreens, distractions and outright lies by the Russian government and their cheerleaders can't and won't hide that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #6025
    rainmaker rainmaker is offline
    rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,605

    Quote Originally Posted by middleground View Post
    Freedom fries sizzle again the Americans renamed them after they fell out with the frogs and now the spuds produced by american farmers are being fired by the Reds.

    I doubt this sanction will have any effect whatsoever. It is sadly laughable.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6026
    Outlaw103 Outlaw103 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtharper View Post
    Preparing the ground I see. This is obviouslythe the beginning of you rowing-back on your insistence that Russia wasn't responsible for the attempted murder of Skripal. You're changing your stance to one of "Well, he was no innocent, he deserved it, all part of the game. Sure they're all at it, move along now. Nothing to see here".

    Sergei Skripal was a free man living in the UK and at liberty to come and go as he pleased and to speak to whomever he chose. He was not "outside the law", and attempting to murder him, on British soil, was a crime for which Russia was responsible, as 28 other countries have agreed and have acted accordingly. All the obfuscatory blather, smokescreens, distractions and outright lies by the Russian government and their cheerleaders can't and won't hide that.
    Wow, its like you read my mind in circumstances where you have absolutely no ability to read minds.

    I'm more certain than ever that there was no third party involved in the administration of whatever may have been administered. What ever was administered was administered at or close to the park bench, the CCTV footage confirms that no third party was involved.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #6027
    rainmaker rainmaker is offline
    rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw103 View Post
    Wow, its like you read my mind in circumstances where you have absolutely no ability to read minds.

    I'm more certain than ever that there was no third party involved in the administration of whatever may have been administered. What ever was administered was administered at or close to the park bench, the CCTV footage confirms that no third party was involved.
    The Czechs are known to have developed an invisibility capability for use by their intelligence assets.

    Of course the Hungarians suspected as much in the late nineties but were unable to access the evidence without the help of the Poles, who of course weren't playing ball.

    We're lucky to have people like you who can figure this all out with only the help of Google. Carry on.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #6028
    Outlaw103 Outlaw103 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    The Czechs are known to have developed an invisibility capability for use by their intelligence assets.

    Of course the Hungarians suspected as much in the late nineties but were unable to access the evidence without the help of the Poles, who of course weren't playing ball.

    We're lucky to have people like you who can figure this all out with only the help of Google. Carry on.
    Wow, cool story bro.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #6029
    Outlaw103 Outlaw103 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,289

    No 1 Suspect. The pensioner and his daughter are not being hidden in a witness protection , right now they are in unofficial custody.
    https://news.sky.com/story/sergei-sk...ttack-11375699

    How long can British police try to reconcile a nerve agent attack that allows two people to walk around for hours without any effects at all. Such was the lack of effect that the pensioner was able to enjoy a pint in the local bar and a nice meal in the local restaurant. Were they maybe feeling the effects after the restaurant? No, they were feeling so good they decided they would head to the park bench...to feed the ducks!!

    Bang, a nerve agent that was having zero effects for hours simultaneously activates on both persons and becomes immediately debilitating rendering them completely unable to make any attempt to seek help or move from the park bench.

    The truth is that the nerve agent was administered at, or close to, the park bench and the CCTV evidence will leave no doubt that there was no third party involved in that element of the event.

    Where did he get his hands on a nerve agent? Well, we now know that he was very popular in the Czech and among any number of politically subversive elements operating there, a country where the president has admitted that people were trained to produce novochok. Czech also happens to be ground zero when it comes to any number of anti Trump/Corbyn/Brexit/Russia actions, many of which are based on false and misleading narratives aimed at damaging political opponents.



    Also,

    According to this article below Novochok was being smuggled all around Europe since the 90's by intelligence agencies. Despite what the disinformation campaign from the UK told people, Russia was not the only possible source of the nerve agent as it seems that since the 90's if you were not a country training people to develop it then your intelligence agents were smuggling it from one country to the next.

    Interesting also that Russia accused Sweden as well as Czech as a country that was developing and producing Novochok and this article now confirms that samples were smuggled there and tested in the country in the 90's.

    The article also says that the nerve agent was produced in a number of NATO countries, but it is ok because they only produced it because they wanted to test clothes.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8356851.html
    Last edited by Outlaw103; 18th May 2018 at 07:52 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #6030
    sgtharper sgtharper is offline
    sgtharper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10,744

    Sergei Skripal has just been released from hospital, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him of course, and he managed to fool all those top doctors and specialists for four months without anyone suspecting a thing.

    Fortunately, here on P.ie, we had any number of geniuses who spotted his game right from the start.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment