Register to Comment
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PAGE61 View Post
    Instead of boycotting the Eurovision ..Ireland should man up or woman up and enter a song denouncing the atrocities the Israelis are committing against innocent people , that would shake things up a bit

Just boycott the Eurovision
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Electronic Intifada

Verified account

@intifada
    Following Following @intifada
    More
    Israel-chartered vessel abandons effort to enter Tunisian port after dockworkers threaten strike

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...p-away-tunisia

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Electronic Intifada

Verified account

@intifada
    Following Following @intifada
    More
    Israel-chartered vessel abandons effort to enter Tunisian port after dockworkers threaten strike

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...p-away-tunisia
    That hurts Tunisians more than Israelis

Quote Originally Posted by PAGE61 View Post
    Instead of boycotting the Eurovision ..Ireland should man up or woman up and enter a song denouncing the atrocities the Israelis are committing against innocent people , that would shake things up a bit
    Send Mary Lou to Jerusalem to represent Ireland with the emotional ballad ‘I should have stayed in FF’.

Dear Columbia, now that you recognized 'Palestine', could you please
    inform the 2.2 million Palestinians living IN Palestine (assuming you mean
    West Bank and Gaza) that they are not and cannot be refugees
    FROM Palestine?

(That is assuming you also recognize logic and consistency)

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    If Lewis is an academic, how come his only sources are Al-Jazeera, Jonathon Cook, Asa Winstanley, Max Blumenthal,Electronic Intifada etc etc ? How come his only other output I could find while Googling his name was a snide letter in the Independent about the Holocaust which included a misreading of Martin Niemöller ?
    It's the truth...something you Tuam...and the other zionist hasbarists know nothing about.
    You lot make me laugh.....remind us again when you admitted posting fake videos and photos.....take all the time you want......look on the bright side.....the Chinese video trumped yours.
    Only last week a holocaust survivor was called an anti-semite because he told the truth......whats it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    It's the truth...something you Tuam...and the other zionist hasbarists know nothing about.
    You lot make me laugh.....remind us again when you admitted posting fake videos and photos.....take all the time you want......look on the bright side.....the Chinese video trumped yours.
    Only last week a holocaust survivor was called an anti-semite because he told the truth......whats it to be?
    I see.

And by the way your Holocaust survivor has just been outed telling an audience that 9/11 was an inside job by Bush with assistance from Mossad no less.

I see.

And by the way your Holocaust survivor has just been outed telling an audience that 9/11 was an inside job by Bush with assistance from Mossad no less.
    No...you don't see......He was the wrong type of jew then.
    Which thread did you post those fake photos and videos?
    No rush.

Israel is secretly using a U.S. Law Firm to Fight BDS Activists in Europe, North America.

I see.

He is a pathological liar:

He has lied about me wishing cancer on people - he posted only my response, still waiting for him to post a link to what Crazy Horse said that made me answer him like that.

He has lied about me saying I'm an international lawyer. I've never claimed that I am an international lawyer! He can't show I have, so he avoids that issue.

He claimed that the nation bill includes a paragraph that allows segregation of communities. But there is no such paragraph. That's why he's been avoiding that issue too.

His lies have been exposed one by one. He's just trolling this site, nothing more.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment