Register to Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69
Like Tree10Likes
  1. #11
    PAGE61 PAGE61 is offline
    PAGE61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    636

    yanshuf.. how can you condone state terrorism
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    yanshuf yanshuf is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    14,398

    Quote Originally Posted by PAGE61 View Post
    yanshuf.. how can you condone state terrorism

    I think hamas should be annihilated. Hamas is a state terror.

    I think fatah should be annihilated - fatah is a state terror.

    I don't condone state terrorism.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    james toney james toney is offline
    james toney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15,718

    Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    HEHEHE...

    http://m.sport5.co.il/articles.aspx?...162322&lang=HE

    it says here that in January 2014 Adidas said that it will continue sponsoring the IFA for four more years (a hint until 2018).

    That what happened.

    Arab fakey newsy
    Tuam/yanshuf....I can't stop laughing at you.....please stay. Have Adidas lied or posted a fake video like you?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    yanshuf yanshuf is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    14,398

    Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    Tuam/yanshuf....I can't stop laughing at you.....please stay. Have Adidas lied or posted a fake video like you?

    fakey newsy, balestinian fakey newsy
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    james toney james toney is offline
    james toney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15,718

    Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    fakey newsy, balestinian fakey newsy
    Did you not mean chinese news....or was it a mass grave in Tuam/yanshuf? This is why you are so popular.....imagine bumping your own fake photos and videos......the badge should be worn with pride.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is offline
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    46,116

    "More
    The Israeli navy is expected to intercept today the "Freedom" boat headed for Gaza. Israeli sailors arrested Joe Meadors, a survivor of the 1968 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, after stopping the Al Awda boat. He was held and deported to Texas."

    https://mondoweiss.net/2018/08/freed...d-intercepted/
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    darkhorse4 darkhorse4 is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,690

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    "More
    The Israeli navy is expected to intercept today the "Freedom" boat headed for Gaza. Israeli sailors arrested Joe Meadors, a survivor of the 1968 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, after stopping the Al Awda boat. He was held and deported to Texas."

    https://mondoweiss.net/2018/08/freed...d-intercepted/
    Hopefully they wont act stupid like that mentally ill American last time who caused so many casualties.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    yanshuf yanshuf is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    14,398

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    james toney james toney is offline
    james toney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15,718

    Quote Originally Posted by integratetransport View Post
    The BDS movement is growing. It is getting bigger. the game is up for the israely government and their terrorism.
    It's so funny that the useless hasbarists are still posting....they obviously don't believe Netanyahu ...who said some years ago that he has "defeated the BDS movement"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    yanshuf yanshuf is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    14,398

    Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    It's so funny that the useless hasbarists are still posting....they obviously don't believe Netanyahu ...who said some years ago that he has "defeated the BDS movement"
    And the BDSM have accomplished so much - after 13 years of action!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment