Register to Comment
Page 94 of 216 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 2151
Like Tree1001Likes
  1. #931
    L'Chaim L'Chaim is offline
    L'Chaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23,864

    Quote Originally Posted by ellie08 View Post
    He's more than that. Wonderful man, full of the milk of human kindness, unlike some on this thread.
    None of which makes him an expert on Israel or Judaism.......which so many anti-Israel people claim him to be
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #932
    Degeneration X Degeneration X is offline
    Degeneration X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5,547

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    Ah, now I get it.......you're 12!......judging by your response above
    Why don't you google it?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #933
    ellie08 ellie08 is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    That doesn't sound like an easy way to make money at all, in fact I would say the opposite would be the case, no?
    Liblefties - that's a new one. Next thing they'll be calling people nu nee nawnies. Imagine grown adults using such terms. Makes one wonder about our education system.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #934
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,772

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    That doesn't sound like an easy way to make money at all, in fact I would say the opposite would be the case, no?
    Think he is doing quite well actually
    As in multi millions
    or perhaps the low billions for all we know
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #935
    ellie08 ellie08 is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    None of which makes him an expert on Israel or Judaism.......which so many anti-Israel people claim him to be
    He's more an expert than you are that's for sure. He's a polymath. I'll take his opinion over yours any day.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #936
    L'Chaim L'Chaim is offline
    L'Chaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23,864

    Quote Originally Posted by Degeneration X View Post
    Why don't you google it?
    Oh I did. You rejected it without making any argument about the points the link made.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #937
    ellie08 ellie08 is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Think he is doing quite well actually
    As in multi millions
    Are you jealous? Care to share with us Noam's net worth? He always strikes me as a man that doesn't give a fig about money.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #938
    ellie08 ellie08 is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    And your pic says everything about you
    As in nothing - a intellectual vacuum
    A bit like Captain Kirk. Perhaps I'm the Gorn to your Kirk
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #939
    darkhorse darkhorse is offline
    darkhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,772

    Quote Originally Posted by ellie08 View Post
    Are you jealous? Care to share with us Noam's net worth? He always strikes me as a man that doesn't give a fig about money.
    Bit naive now my dear
    God bless your innocence
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #940
    L'Chaim L'Chaim is offline
    L'Chaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23,864

    Quote Originally Posted by ellie08 View Post
    He's more an expert than you are that's for sure. He's a polymath. I'll take his opinion over yours any day.

    He's not an expert. people like you claim he is because he was born a Jew, and in your bigoted mind you think that his Judaism (which he rejected) adds weight to your argument. Seriously, can you not see how bigoted that attitude is? "Makes one wonder about our education system"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment